* Goals by John Joyce, Michael Pitochelli, Josh Barton and Matt Ryan gave Xaverian a 4-3 road win over St. John’s Prep in a key Catholic Conference clash.
* #4 Arlington made a big statement in the Middlesex League Liberty Division, downing #11 Winchester 6-1. The Spy Ponders showed their offensive depth, getting goals from six different scorers – Joe Scheshareg, A.J. Laiosa, Leo Piandes, Anthony Messuri, Jack Simon and Will Jennings all lit the lamp.
* #12 Andover picked up its third straight win with a 5-2 decision of Central Catholic. Leo Byers scored a pair of goals for the Warriors, while Michael Feeney, Evan Alpin and Sam Murray also scored.
* Billerica won its game against rival Chelmsford, shading the Lions 2-1 with goals from Anthony Lamarca and Ryan Brouillette.
* #6 Hingham held off Burlington, 2-1, at Pilgrim Arena. Jacob Clark had both goals for the Harbormen, while Conor Quinlan countered for the Red Devils.
* Woburn deadlocked Lexington, 3-3, with goals from Peter Herbert, Jonathan Surette and Will Carpenter.
* Archbishop Williams got past Barnstable, 2-1. Goal scorers for the Bishops were Brian McSweeney and John Vaughan.
* Franklin blanked Attleboro, 5-0. Scott Elliott led the Panthers attack with two goals. Joe Lizotte, Declan Lovett and Zac Falvey also had goals.
* Quinn McCarthy scored two goals and Brendan Fennell had one in Melrose’s 3-3 tie with Wakefield.
* Two goals from Mike Tersoni and singletons out of Brian Tosi and Nate Nichols powered #10 Framingham to a 4-0 shutout win over Natick. Tosi also chipped in with a pair of helpers.
* #15 Duxbury improved to 8-2-0 with a 6-1 Patriot League win over Plymouth North. Leading the way were Tanner Smith and Zach Stewart, who each had two goals. T.J. Jones and Bill Mrowka also scored for the Dragons.
* #8 St. Mary’s doubled up Bishop Fenwick, 4-2. Senior Colin Reddy scored a pair of goals for the Spartans. Brady Carpenter and Nick Napolitano also had goals.