* #1 BC High passed another big test, knocking off #5 Catholic Memorial, 5-1, in a Catholic Conference showdown. Matt Lakus led the attack with a pair of goals for the Eagles, while Tommy Kramer, Joseph Kramer and Michael Dragon each lit the lamp once. Tommy Rooney had the lone strike for the Knights, now 7-2-0 overall.
* Billerica improved to 7-2-2 overall with a 3-2 decision over Waltham. D.J. Fantasia, Garrett Climo and Alex Coulot each had a goal for the Indians, who improved to 7-2-2.
* Two goals from Joe Lepore led Winchester to a 5-3 win over Woburn in the Middlesex League. Colin Van Stry, Ryan McCarthy and Luke Mix also scored for the Sachems.
* Reading got its offensive untracked, cruising to an 8-1 win over Lexington. Nick McFarland led the balanced attack with a hat trick, while Brendan Donovan chipped in with a goal and two assists.
* Xaverian coach Dave Spinale won his 200th career game as the Hawks downed Malden Catholic, 7-2. Matty Ryan led six different scorers with a pair of goals. Also scoring were John Joyce, Jack Silva, Eric Wainwright, Josh Barton and Shane Spinale.
* #12 Andover made it four straight wins, using two goals from Matt Schuhwerk and goals from Steve Ingram and Anthony Previte in a 4-1 win over Chelmsford. Defenseman Tommy Tavenner chipped in with three assists and Alex Trottier had 22 saves. The Warriors are now 6-2-1.
* #7 Marshfield took the upper hand in the Atlantic Coast League, blanking Falmouth, 5-0. Jake Mastrangelo scored twice for the Rams, while Griffin Mudge, Jon Jordan and James Kolar all scored once. Jack Gatie pitched the shutout in goal.
* Max Cocchi fired home three goals and Evan Phaneuf added two as #2 Pope Francis took down St. John’s of Shrewsbury 7-2. Makem Demers and Connor Wodecki also scored for the Cardinals. Matt Myers and Evan MacDonald had goals for St. John’s (S).
* #8 St. Mary’s picked up a key Catholic Central League win, blanking Archbishop Williams 4-0 behind a hat trick from Brady Carpenter. Nick Napolitano added a goal for the Spartans.
* Two goals apiece from Tanner Smith and Zach Stewart powered Duxbury to a 5-2 Patriot League win over North Quincy. Friend Weiler had a goal as well for the Dragons, now 9-2-0 overall.