– Defenseman Nick Albano notched the tying goal and added an empty-netter to seal the deal, and Graham Doherty scored late in regulation to power Beverly to a come-from-behind, 6-4, win over Marblehead in the final of the Cape Ann Savings Bank Tournament.
– Sandwich won the championship of the Kostas Tournament, edging Wayland in the final game, 1-0. Max Kent scored the only goal for the Blue Knights, who got a shutout in goal from Matt Long.
– Beverly needed a goal from Connor Irving with 3:46 to go in regulation to pull out a 1-1 non-league tie with Canton. John Femia had given the Bulldogs a 1-0 lead in the second period.
– Nauset scored a 4-1 win over North Attleboro. Richie Emerson scored a pair of goals 20 seconds apart, while Cam McPartland and Nick Hall also had goals.
– Amesbury got past Haverhill, 3-1, as Connor Stevens led the way with a pair of goals.
– Ryan Petti scored twice and added an assist to power Tewksbury to a 4-1 win over Division I foe Chelmsford.
– Graham Doherty had both goals, Connor Irving notched two assists and Tim Biarelli pitched the shutout in goal as Beverly blanked Newburyport, 2-0.
– Quincy edged Division I foe Wellesley, 2-1, as Pat Freeman and Matt Davis each had a goal, and Brian O’Callaghan had a pair of assists.
– Goals by Paul Sheehan and Jon Lesca powered Stoughton to a 2-0 win over Foxboro in the Hockomock League.
– Josh Beck pumped home four goals and Matt Chisholm had one as Scituate took down Norwell in a non-league affair.
– Peabody coach Mark Leonard notched career win #199 as the Tanners downed Wakefield, 5-2, at the Kasabuski Tournament. Donny Shaw, Owen Brewster, Matt Pino, Bobby Caproni and Mike Valdala all had goals for Peabody.
– Boston Latin blanked Natick, 4-0, in the first round of the Walter Songin Classic. Rob DeAngelo earned the shutout in goal, while Will Ahern paced the offense with two goals and an assist.
– Gloucester squeezed past Triton in the consolation game of the Cape Ann Saving Bank tournament. Defenseman Steven Tettoni scored the only goal for the Fishermen.
– Goals by Jacob Sacher, Myles Cohen and Mike Walsh enabled Lincoln-Sudbury to garner a 3-3 standoff with Waltham.