– Top-ranked Beverly knocked off NEC rival Marblehead for the second time in eight days, taking a 4-3 win as Jesse McLaughlin scored a pair of goals. Senior Connor Irving provided a goal and two assists for the Panthers.
– Danvers edged Peabody, 4-3, rallying from a two-goal deficit in the process. Senior defenseman John Milne had the game-winner, a shorthanded goal with 1:35 to play in regulation. Jay Calcagno, Robert Tibbetts and James Curley also scored for the Falcons. Andrew Bisconti, Ryan Carney and Giuseppe Zarro had goals for Peabody. Freshman goalie Aaron McDonnell made 26 saves in his varsity debut for Peabody.
– Goalie Ray Feeley made 26 saves to power Winthrop to a 2-1 win over Gloucester.
– Quincy scored a 6-2 win over Scituate in the Patriot League. Pat Freeman and Pat Donovan each had two goals, while sophomore Jake Hallisey contributed four assists.
– Goals by Ryan Bradley and Matt Picirillo propelled Methuen to a 2-1 win over Boston Latin in the Merrimack Valley/Dual County II division. Goalie Christian Mazzone had 19 saves for the Rangers.
– Senior goalie Keith Linnane stopped all 22 shots he faced as North Reading remained unbeaten with a 3-0 verdict over Triton.
– Brendan Foley and Connor Stevens each had two goals, and Tabor Smith contributed a goal and three assists as Amesbury cruised to a 6-2 win over Saugus in the Cape Ann League.
– Tyler Dustini scored the only goal Danvers would need in the Falcons’ 2-0 shutout win over Lynnfield. James Curley also scored for Danvers.
– Plymouth North played to its fourth tie of the young season, finishing in a 4-4 standoff with Dennis-Yarmouth in Atlantic Coast League play. Mike Dunn scored for D-Y with 59 seconds left to get the tie. Cory Caraher, Ryan Furtado, Tyler Russsell and Max Barrows had goals for Plymouth North (0-3-4).