Alec Banosian notched a hat trick and Watertown avenged an earlier one-goal loss to Stoneham with a solid 5-2 victory in a Middlesex Freedom showdown. Mason Andrade added a goal and two assists for the Raiders. … Casey Williams made 24 saves and Watertown got goals from Jack Dickie and Daniel Tattrie to top Wilmington, 2-0.
– In the opening round of the CMADA tournament, Riley Leblanc capped a hat trick with 3:25 left in overtime, giving Fitchburg/Monty Tech a 6-5 victory over Northbridge. Sammy Jaramillo (goal, three assists), Colin Hines (goal, assist) and Liam Hickey (tying goal with 1:57 left) also chipped in for the Bulldogs. Joe Sullivan had a natural hat trick in the loss for the Rams. … Leblanc also had a hat trick in F/MT’s 4-1 win over Littleton/Bromfield. Kyle Gendron added the other goal.
– Logan Martin and Ben Short had two goals and an assist apiece and Lunenburg/Ayer Shirley outlasted St. Bernard’s, 6-5, in a Class C quarterfinal. … In a Class B quarterfinal, Nolan Tomczyk’s hat trick was more than enough for Assabet Valley in its 6-1 win over Hudson. Eric Perry, Steven Dunn and Adam Vorce also scored for the Aztecs.
– Jim Casagrande earned his 200th victory at Norwell as the Clippers edged Nantucket, 3-1. … Later in the week, the Clippers wrapped up an unbeaten South Shore League schedule with a 7-3 win over Middleboro. Griffin Vetrano and Austin Shea each had hat tricks in that win, and Robbie Lyden added a goal.
– Ashland stunned Hopkinton, 5-4, as Anthony Rodrigues capped a hat trick with the game-winner in overtime. Rodrigues also scored twice in 13 seconds to highlight a four-goal third period comeback by the Clockers.
– Nick Cotto earned the shutout and Sean Reynolds scored for Dedham in its 1-0 win over Norton.
– Thomas Sacco’s overtime goal gave Dover-Sherborn/Weston a 3-2 win over Dedham. Brayden McKenna and Connor Burke had the other goals.
– John Driscoll scored the overtime goal that gave Latin Academy a 3-2 win over Somerville. Eddie Brodney-McDevitt and Michael Hampton also scored, and Aiden Ellis made 25 saves as well as earning an assist on Driscoll’s winner.
– Chase Darcey scored twice, including the game-winner in the third period as Shawsheen edged Northeast, 3-2, in the Commonwealth Athletic Conference. … Chase Darcey also had the tying goal late in the third, and Brady Darcey’s second goal of the game was the overtime winner as Shawsheen rallied to stun Latin Academy, 3-2, in nonleague action.
– Aiden Arnold’s overtime goal finished off a hat trick and a 4-3 comeback win for Rockport over Northeast.
– Anthony Patete notched a hat trick and assist, including the winning goal in overtime that gave East/West Bridgewater a 5-4 win over Everett/Revere. … Christian Bates and Bryce Leighton had a goal and assist apiece in E/WB’s 2-2 tie with Middleboro.
– Saugus blanked Swampscott, 3-0, in the Northeastern Conference, as Matt Smith got the shutout. Jason Monahan, Chris Regnetta and Massey Ventre scored for the Sachems.
– Hull/Cohasset rolled past Cardinal Spellman, 7-1, behind the play of Matt Mahoney (two goals, assist), Luke Mullen (two goals) and Luke Dunham (three assists). … Dunham had four goals and an assist for the Skippers in their 11-2 win over Cardinal Spellman. Justin Appleby and Mahoney added a pair of goals each.
– Dennis-Yarmouth iced Rockland, 4-1, with goals from Daniel Julian, Aidan Powers, Aidan O’Reilly and Brecken Veara.
– Monomoy/Mashpee topped Dennis-Yarmouth, 3-1, with goals from Casey Huse, Chris Matton and Wyatt Archibald.
– Sandwich doubled up Pembroke, 4-2, with single goals from Chris Cardillo, Caleb Richardson, Jack Connolly and Avery Richardson. Mitchell Norkevicius made 18 saves for the Blue Knights. … Colin McIver had two goals, and Drew McKinnon a goal and two assists in Sandwich’s 5-1 win over Barnstable. Connolly added a goal and assist in the win.
– In regular-season Central Mass. play, Aiden Leduc made 16 saves and Darren Iversen had four assists for Littleton/Bromfield in a 5-0 win over Gardner. … Luke Evers had a hat trick for Worcester in a 5-1 win over St. Paul. … Assabet Valley scored four times in the third period to rally past Fitchburg/Monty Tech, 6-3. Brady Sawyer and Nolan Tomczyk had a goal and assist apiece for the Aztecs. … Chase Levasseur made 20 saves and Grafton/Blackstone Valley took down Worcester, 6-0. Brady Wilson’s two goals led the Gators.
– Antonio Scalise made 52 saves and Wahconah stunned Agawam 3-0. Devin Lampron, Roshan Warriar and Geoff Pensivy scored for the Warriors.
– Tim Mitus made 34 saves and Belchertown blanked Southwick, 2-0. James Delaney scored both goals for the Orioles. … In Belchertown’s 4-3 win over Easthampton, it was Ethan Marowitz leading the way with a pair of goals. … Andrew Fijal then scored five times to lead Belchertown past Mount Everett, 8-1.
– Joe Cigal’s goal and assist led five South Hadley scorers in a 5-2 win over Wahconah. … Chicopee Comp crunched Drury, 8-2, with Mike Tardy scoring twice and Elijah Saraiva adding a goal and two assists. … The Colts also crunched crosstown rival Chicopee, 6-1, with Dylan Seymour netting a hat trick and adding an assist.