Perhaps no Division 4 boys hockey team in Massachusetts had a better week than Dedham. Languishing a bit with just three wins, the Marauders doubled that total in a span of six days.
Dedham scored a big 3-2 win over Ashland behind goals from Brendan Stamm, Gavin Keough and Colin Ward. … Stamm and Kevin Cronin had power play goals for the Marauders in their 2-1 win over Medway. … Dedham also beat Bellingham, 2-0, getting goals from Ben Bogie and Sean Reynolds.
– Sandwich rolled to the annual Canal Cup championship with a 9-1 win over Bourne. Colin McIver and Chris Cardillo each had a hat trick and added an assist for the Blue Knights, Kevin Jordan scored a pair of goals and Anthony Kent netted his first varsity goal. … Sandwich also bounced back from a recent loss to Falmouth to earn a 2-2 tie, getting goals from McIver and Jordan, as well as 28 saves from Mitchell Norkevicius.
– Jake Roux, Matteo Scena and Ryan Collins all scored their first career goals for Bourne in its 11-1 win over Wareham/Carver in the South Coast Conference.
– Joe Kranefuss had a pair of goals and Josh Tranchina netted the first of his varsity career, leading Stoneham past Wilmington, 4-1, in a Middlesex Freedom game. Danny Storella added a goal for the Spartans. … Jack Heneghan scored twice and Storella had a goal and assist in a 4-1 win over Burlington.
– Watertown clipped Melrose, 4-1, with James Erickson, Dante Venezia, Colin Campbell and Daniel Tattrie accounting for the scoring.
– Dom Boccelli’s two goals propelled Ashland to a 5-3 win over Westwood in the Tri-Valley League. Jackson Riva, Aydin Fish and Jake Keveney added goals for the Clockers. … In a 5-3 win over Holliston, it was Fish with a pair of goals while Boccelli, Kaveney and Jack McGoff scored once apiece.
– Wyatt Archibald netted a hat trick and Monomoy/Mashpee toppled St. John Paul II, 5-2, in a Cape & Islands Lighthouse matchup. Jack Stone added a goal and two assists, and Casey Huse a goal and assist for the Monarchs.
– Norwell continued its dominant play in the South Shore League with a 6-0 win over Hull/Cohasset. Timmy Ward and Kevin Leary scored a pair of goals apiece for the Clippers. … In a 7-0 win over Middleboro, Nolan Petrucelli and Austin Shea scored a pair of goals each. … Shea (two goals) and Ward (goal, assist) were the offensive leaders for Norwell in its 6-1 win over Rockland.
– Luke Cosentino earned the shutout and Hull/Cohasset got two goals from Sam McDonnell in its 6-0 win over Rockland.
– Joey Salamone’s game-winning goal gave Rockland a 4-3 win over Abington.
– Brayden Bates made 18 saves and Christian Bates scored the goal to lead East/West Bridgewater to a 1-0 win over Abington.
– Nantucket edged Nauset, 4-3, as Cosmo Tedeschi had a goal and two assists for the Whalers. … The Whalers also took care of Monomoy/Mashpee, 8-5, as Jack Billings and Cole Evens had a pair of goals apiece.
– Brady Darcey scored twice, Derek Nazzaro knocked in his first varsity goal, and Zack Patterson also scored for Shawsheen in its 4-1 win over Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech in a Commonwealth Athletic matchup. … The Rams also edged Lowell Catholic, 2-1, as Chase Darcey scored the game-winner in the third period. Larry Cullity added a goal and Tom Dalton made 27 saves.
– Aiden Callahan picked up the shutout for Northeast in its 6-0 victory over Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech. … Cam Correia scored with six seconds left to give Northeast a 2-1 win over Lowell Catholic.
– James Frazier and Tony Iacovone scored for Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech in its 2-0 nonleague win over East Boston.
– Aidan LePoer had two goals and an assist, and Luke Evers a goal and three assists to lead Worcester to a 4-1 win over Fitchburg/Monty Tech.
– Littleton/Bromfield avenged a recent loss to Oakmont with a 3-2 victory. Sam Dunn, Kyle Tracey and Darren Iversen scored for the Tigers. … Iversen followed up with four goals and an assist in a 9-1 win over St. Bernard’s. Dunn added two goals, with Zachary Lizotte, Ethan King and Ryan McNulty also scoring for the Tigers.
– Nolan Westberg (15 saves) and Assabet Valley shut out Northbridge, 3-0, with the Aztecs getting two goals from Nolan Tomczyk and another from Jack Denn.
– Nate Hylan’s overtime goal gave Oakmont a 2-1 win over Fitchburg/Monty Tech.
– Gardner’s Jayden Patel and Lunenburg/Ayer Shirley’s Joshua Agnese scored in the teams’ 1-1 tie. Kyle McGrath made 43 saves for L/AS, and Mark Quinn 31 for the Wildcats.
– Lunenburg/Ayer Shirley rallied from a two-goal deficit to beat Ludlow, 4-2. Antonio Romano scored twice to tie the game, then Ben Short and Ryan Strout rounded it out for the Blue Knights.
– John DeFonzo and Nick Laflamme each scored twice to spark Grafton/Blackstone Valley’s 13-2 win over St. Paul.
– David Delisle’s four goals and assist propelled Drury to a 9-3 win over Mount Everett. Brandon Lincoln (two goals, three assists) and Zack Lillie (two goals, two assists) also had big games for the Blue Devils.
– Caleb Lundgren had a hat trick and Joe Cigal two goals and an assist as South Hadley doubled up Easthampton, 6-3. Austin Deren also scored for the Tigers. … Joe Meon (two goals, assist), Kadyn Laramee (goal, assist) and Cigal (goal) helped South Hadley past Agawam, 4-3.
– Greenfield topped Southwick, 4-2, in a Wright Division game as Sammy Knight had two goals and an assist. Trevor Kuchieski added a goal and assist, and Matt Garvin a goal for the Green Wave. … Kuchieski’s two goals led a balanced scoresheet for Greenfield in its 7-1 win over Belchertown.
– Nick Farrell (four goals) and David Girouard (two goals, three assists) led Chicopee Comp in its 11-0 win over Mount Everett.
– Kraig Geissler had two goals and an assist for Chicopee in its 4-4 tie with Agawam.
– Francis Henderson capped his hat trick with the game winner in the final minute and Belchertown survived a Drury comeback for a 6-5 victory. Brady Moreau (two assists), Andrew Fijal and Jack Mandeville also scored for the Orioles.
– Dom Frisoli and Joe Aiello each had hat tricks for Minuteman, which got into the win column with its 11-6 victory over Lynn.
– Brecken Veara scored his first two varsity goals for DY to lift Dennis-Yarmouth past Southeastern, 2-1. … D-Y picked up a 3-1 win over Old Rochester/Fairhaven, with Aidan Powers scoring twice for the Dolphins.
– Dante Mauro’s two goals and an assist sparked Saugus in its 4-1 win over Somerville.