It’s likely no player in Massachusetts high school boys hockey had a better than Chicopee’s Trevor Seidell-Poirier. He had five goals and an assist as the Pacers rolled past Wahconah, 7-2 in a Western Mass. Division 4 crossover matchup.
Seidell-Poirier also had all five of the Pacers’ goals in a 6-5 overtime loss to D2 Minnechaug.
* Elsewhere in Western Mass., Nick Farrell and Cal Bullens scored in the third period and Chicopee Comp rallied past Agawam, 2-1, in the Fay Division. … Comp doubled up Ludlow, 6-3, behind two goals from Danny Stefanik as well as Bullens’ goal and two assists.
* Dylan Seymour scored twice and Chicopee Comp iced Wahconah, 5-1.
* Joe Meon scored twice, Austin Deren had a goal and two assists and South Hadley skated past Mount Everett, 4-1.
* Luke Kamienski had two goals and an assist, Dominic Velasco also scored twice and Mount Everett clipped Drury, 5-4, in a Wright Division matchup.
* Tommy Whalley and Joey Jubb scored for Southwick in its 2-1 win over Drury.
* Greenfield doubled up Easthampton, 6-3, led by Shane Prusak’s two goals and two assists. … Trevor Kuchieski had two goals and an assist, Prusak a goal and assist and the Green Wave rallied in the third period to tie Agawam, 3-3.
* Antonio Scalise made 24 saves and Devin Lampron scored both goals for Wahconah in its 2-0 win over Easthampton.
* In Central Mass., Fitchburg/Monty Tech remained unbeaten with a 5-1 win over St. Bernard’s in a Coughlin Conference crosstown battle. Deavin McGivern made 32 saves for F/MT, which got its goals from Cole Howard, Zac Robillard, Colin Hines, Riley LeBlanc and Sam Jaramillo. … The Bulldogs also stopped Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech, 5-2, with LeBlanc and Cam Sullivan notching a goal and assist each.
* Josh Lemieux made 26 saves, Luke Evers had a hat trick and Worcester blanked Littleton/Bromfield, 3-0. … Lemieux (27 saves) was also in goal as the Wildcats also shut out Northbridge, 4-0, in Russell Conference play. Evers scored twice in that win, with Nathan LaPrade and Nick Michaelian notching the other goals.
* Littleton/Bromfield bounced back to beat Lunenburg/Ayer Shirley, 4-0, in a Coughlin Conference matchup. Aiden Leduc got the shutout for the Tigers with 17 saves, while Sam Dunn had a pair of goals.
* Gardner scored a 4-2 Coughlin Conference win over archrival Oakmont, with Chris Merchant, Jason Ingman, Zach Boucher and Eric Amblo each scoring a goal. … The Wildcats also rolled to a 9-2 win over St. Joseph Prep, getting two goals and an assist from Boucher as well as two goals from Jayden Patel.
* John DeFonzo, Ryan Bowman, Joe Manzi and Nick LaFlamme each scored for Grafton/Blackstone Valley in its 4-1 Russell Conference win over Northbridge.
* Joe Bermingham had two goals and two assists, Thomas Rider added a pair of goals and an assist, and Assabet Valley took down St. Paul, 6-2.
* In Eastern Mass., Danny Storella scored the winning goal to lift Stoneham past Watertown, 3-2, in Middlesex Freedom play. Jack Heneghan and Jacob Minsk added goals for the Spartans. … Minsk and Joe Aronis scored twice apiece for Stoneham in its 5-2 win over Lowell Catholic.
* Brady Darcey scored twice and Roland Spengler scored his first varsity goal, lifting Shawsheen past Hamilton-Wenham, 4-2, in nonleague play. Liam Milne added a goal for the Rams. … Milne also had a goal and two assists as the Rams held off former CAC foe Rockport, 3-2. Darcey and Nick Calouro added a goal and assist each. … In a 7-1 win over Northeast, Kyle Gray scored twice, Sam Dagenais got his first varsity goal with an assist, and Chase Darcey added a goal and assist.
* James Dixon and Ryan Frazier scored a pair of goals apiece and Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech rolled to a 10-0 win over Minuteman in the Commonwealth. Kyle Bouvier scored his first varsity goal for GLNT, which got a combined shutout from Cole Currier and Connor Peterson.
* Dougie Pratt led a balanced effort with two goals and Rockport shut down Lynn, 8-0. … The Vikings also iced Swampscott, 6-1, behind a pair of goals from Aiden Arnold.
* Connor Burke’s hat trick and three assists sparked Dover-Sherborn/Weston in its 7-3 win over Holliston in the Tri-Valley League. Finn Maher added two goals and three assists, and Calvin Roman scored his first varsity goal in the win.
* Dominic Boccelli had a hat trick and assist for Ashland in its 4-1 win over Abington.
* Spencer Merrick made 22 saves for the shutout, Will Grafton scored and Abington blanked Blue Hills, 1-0.
* Quinn Devin and Norwell shut out Dartmouth, 3-0, with the Clippers getting goals from Jack Coyle, Kevin Leary and Timmy Ward in the nonleague win at The Bog in Kingston. … The Clippers also took care of Hull/Cohasset, 6-2, in South Shore League play. Griffin Vetrano scored twice, with Quinn Simmons, Ward, Connor Therrien and Austin Shea also scoring.
* Sean Noonan had two goals and an assist, and East/West Bridgewater held off Stoughton/Brockton, 6-5.
* Drew MacKinnon scored twice and had an assist in Sandwich’s 5-1 win over Grafton/Blackstone Valley. Colin McIver added a goal and assist for the Blue Knights, who got 27 saves from Mitchell Norkevicius.
* Cam Cavatorta scored twice as Dennis-Yarmouth edged Monomoy/Mashpee, 4-3, in Cape & Islands play. Aidan Powers and John Valerio added goals for the Dolphins. … D-Y also scored a big 4-3 win over Nantucket behind Cole Rounseville’s 20 saves. Tanner Chicoine, Valerio, Cavatorta and Luke Spinner each had a goal.
* Camden Knapp had two goals and an assist, Jack Billings also scored twice and Nantucket skated past St. John Paul II, 4-1.
* Max Bowman had a hat trick, including the overtime winner that gave Upper Cape a 6-5 victory over Diman in the Mayflower.
* Thatcher Keezer’s overtime winner was the difference for Amesbury in its 7-6 nonleague win over Methuen.
* Ari Hain, Michael Holgersen, Phil Boncore, Robert Rich and Charlie Dassau all scored for Winthrop in its 5-0 win over Medford.
* Cooper Miller made 18 saves and Hamilton-Wenham shut down Swampscott, 4-0. Drew Dolan and Will Stidsen led the Generals offense with a goal and two assists each.