Methuen got some help in securing a league championship for the first time since 1998. The Rangers won the Dual County/Merrimack Valley 3 crown, based on other results from across the league. Meanwhile, Methuen was taking care of business on the ice in a nonleague game, beaing Minuteman, 11-0. Jack Allard had a hat trick, and Noah Kneeland, Chris DiMaggio and Cody Incopera scored a pair of goals apiece.
* Mikey Desmarais and Drew DuRoss had two goals and an assist apiece, leading Dracut/Tyngsboro past Bedford, 4-2, in Dual County/Merrimack Valley 3 action. … In a 6-1 nonleague win over Lunenburg/Ayer Shirley, Tommy Workman had a hat trick and assist for D/T, Cam Caron scored twice, and Desmarais added three assists.
* Chase Carney had two goals and two assists, and Drew Damiani added two goals and an assist as Lynnfield secured its first Cape Ann League championship in 17 years by beating North Reading, 5-1. Will Steadman and Aiden Burke added a goal and assist apiece for the Pioneers.
* Luke Sullivan and Tyler Egan scored for Triton in its 2-2 tie with Amesbury. … The Vikings also beat Melrose, 3-1, in nonleague play as Connor Rumph scored the winning goal with 40 seconds left. Quinn Fidler and Sullivan chipped in the other goals.
* James Sullivan netted a hat trick, including the winning goal in overtime as Scituate stunned Division 1 Marshfield, 3-2, in a Patriot League battle. … The Sailors also rolled past Plymouth South, 6-2, as Sullivan and Dan Brown scored twice each.
* Robbie Hanna scored twice while Tyler MacDermott, Max Dasilva (two assists) and Christian Henderson added a goal each for Hanover in its 5-1 win over Whitman-Hanson.
* Mike Logiudice had five goals and an assist and Matignon cruised to an 11-0 nonleague win over East Boston. Dillon Yelmokas and Quinn McNamara netted their first career goals for the Warriors.
* Bishop Stang pushed its unbeaten streak to 24 games with a 4-0 win over Cardinal Spellman. Jack Jedrey had a hand in all of the scoring with two goals and two assists, while Justin Gouveia and Quinn Pine added a goal and assists apiece. … The Spartans also blanked St. Joseph Prep, 9-0, in CCL play, led by Seamus Marshall (two goals, three assists), Gouveia (two goals, two assists), and Aidan Cousineau (two goals). … Pine and Adyn Simmons each had a goal for Stang in its 2-1 nonleague win over Latin Academy.
* Devin Dailey and Noah Bastis scored twice apiece and Dighton-Rehoboth/Seekonk edged Everett, 6-4, to improve to 13-0-0 and push its unbeaten streak to 24 games. … Dailey and Matt Cunha scored twice apiece for the Falcons in a 13-1 win over Greater New Bedford in the South Coast Conference.
* Hopedale’s unbeaten run reached 25 games with its 5-1 win over Westboro. Cam Collins had two goals and two assists for the raiders, Tyler Lane added two goals and an assist, and Brady Butler a goal. … In a 4-2 win over Grafton/Blackstone Valley, Collins had two goals and an assist, and Matt Girard and Sean McGee added goals. … Hopedale also used third-period goals from Butler (two) and Joey Mahoney to pull away from Worcester, 5-2. Butler finished with a hat trick in the win.
* Top-ranked Marlboro needed an overtime goal from Marcus Chrisafidies to edge Algonquin, 3-2, in a Quinn Conference showdown. Chrisafidies scored twice in the win, with John Fantasia also scoring for the Panthers. … Marlboro crunched Lexington, 8-0, in a nonleague game sparked by the offensive trio of Chrisafidies (hat trick, assist), Jeremy Lacroix (goal, four assists) and Mark Evangelous (two goals, two assists).
* Jimmy O’Keefe scored in overtime and added two assists, leading North Middlesex past Leominster, 3-2, in the Roy Conference. Ryan Lavery and Sean Myers had the other goals for the Patriots.
* Groton-Dunstable doubled up Auburn, 6-3, behind Jack Van Pelt’s two goals and assist. Carter Amidon added a goal and three assists for the Crusaders.
* Marcus DiBello’s two goals led Nashoba past Leominster, 4-1.
* Chase Burdett had four goals and an assist as St. Paul rolled past St. Joseph Prep, 8-3. Colin Kreuz added two goals and three assists for the Knights.
* Kaden Navone made 28 saves for West Springfield in its 4-0 Berry Division win over Minnechaug. Cam Collette scored twice, and Liam Pouliot and Mike Parker once each for the Terriers.
* Five players scored for East Longmeadow, led by Travis Arnold with a goal and two assists, and Owen Reid made 21 saves in a 5-1 win over Amherst. Aidan Fisher, Carson LePage and Braedin Dobek had a goal and assist each for the Spartans.
* Alex Gomes had two goals and an assist, and Ludlow blanked Chicopee, 5-0.
* Cooper McIntire scored in overtime and Nauset stunned Barnstable, 2-1, in a Cape & Islands thriller.
* Cam Tomaszycki earned the shutout for Taunton in its 4-0 win over Attleboro in the Hockomock League. Nathan Fernandes scored twice, and Connor McGrath and Colton Scheralis added goals for the Tigers. … Taunton also stunned Apponequet, 3-2, as Scheralis scored with five seconds left in overtime.
* Ben Ricketts scored twice, Matt Grace added a goal and assist, and Foxboro skated past Attleboro, 6-1. Dan Jacobs, Tom Marcucella and Dylan Pothier also scored. … Ricketts also had a pair of goals for the Warriors in their 4-1 win over Stoughton/Brockton. … Derek Axon’s two goals sparked Foxboro’s 5-2 win over Norton.
* Behind 24 saves from Evan Monaghan, Medway blanked Dover-Sherborn/Weston, 2-0, in a Tri-Valley League battle.
* Fionn McGowan made 30 saves and Zeno Menotti scored the game-winner as Cambridge slipped past Essex Tech, 4-3, in a nonleague matchup.
* Brady Leonard had three goals and an assist, David Egan added two goals and two assists, and Essex Tech rolled past Minuteman, 10-1, in a Commonwealth Athletic Conference tilt.
* Dalton Ghelfi had a goal and two assists as six players scored for Southeastern in its 6-0 win over Upper Cape in the Mayflower Athletic.
* Colin Alessi’s hat trick gave Stoughton/Brockton its 3-1 win over Southeastern. Chris Andrade made 25 saves in the win.
* Jimmy Thibodeau and Nick Robinson scored for Danvers in its 2-2 tie with Winthrop in the Northeastern Conference. … Brayden Holt made 27 saves and the Falcons blanked Northbridge, 3-0 in a nonleague game. Brady Plaza, Mike Delisio and Jake Ryan scored for the Falcons.