Hopedale has been one of the hottest teams in Massachusetts for the better part of the last two seasons, and the Raiders kept that rolling with a 3-1 road win over Hockey Night in Boston’s previous top-ranked Division 4 team, Sandwich.
The co-op team got big contributions from its players from Milford, as Brady Butler and Cam Collins had a goal and assist apiece, and Sean McGee had the other goal. Hopedale (5-0) is unbeaten going back to the 2020 postseason.
* The Raiders also erased an early two-goal deficit to beat Northbridge, 5-2, in a Russell Conference game. Will Piett sparked the comeback with the first goal and then broke the tie with 3:33 remaining. Brady Butler had a goal and two assists, and Cam Collins a goal and assist for the Raiders.
* Kameron Pierce had a hat trick and assist, and Nashoba doubled up Wachusett, 6-3, in a Roy Conference game to stay unbeaten. Joseph Quinn added a goal and two assists for the Wolves.
* Methuen had a big week on the ice with three straight wins, starting with a 3-2 edging of Bedford in the Dual County/Merrimack Valley 3. Noah Kneeland had a goal and assist, and Owen Kneeland a goal for the Rangers. … Next was a 4-2 win over Dracut/Tyngsboro, led by Jack Allard’s two goals. Danny Field and Owen Kneeland had the others. … The Rangers then stepped outside the league to beat Shawsheen, 5-1, avenging their only loss of the season. Owen Kneeland scored twice, with Allard, Cole Lambert and Owen Sullivan netting the others. Owen O’Brien got the win in goal and added an assist.
* Dracut/Tyngsboro scored a 2-1 nonleague overtime win over Littleton/Bromfield on Nathan Freelove’s goal 1:24 into the extra session, Freelove also had an assist on Tommy Workman’s goal.
* Ruggero Botto’s first goal of the season helped Cambridge edge Dracut/Tyngsboro, 2-1.
* Bedford blanked Haverhill, 2-0, getting goals from freshmen James Nichol and Charles Demeo.
* Lynnfield took command of the Cape Ann League with a pair of wins, including a 6-2 victory over Newburyport. Tyler Scoppettuolo scored a pair of goals for the Pioneers, and Will Norton and Nick Lucich added their first varsity tallies. … Chase Carney’s hat trick propelled the Pioneers to a 5-1 win over Hamilton-Wenham.
* Connor Rumph led a balanced offense with a goal and assist, and Triton edged Amesbury, 4-3. Josh Hersey, Quinn Fidler and Braeden McDonald had the other goals.
* Alex Infanger scored twice and Evan Monaghan made 12 saves for the shutout as Medway blanked Bellingham, 4-0, in the Tri-Valley League.
* John Whalen (two goals, two assists) and Shane Willis (goal, three assists) had big games and Southeastern stayed unbeaten in the Mayflower League by taking down Upper Cape, 7-1. Nolan Sturdevant added three assists for the Hawks. Brady Gomes, Keagan Bunker, Matt English, and Danny Manning also scored, and Ryan LeBaron and Dylan Quinn (14 combined saves) split the shutout.
* Robbie Hanna had a hat trick and assist, and Hanover rolled past Pembroke, 6-2, in the Patriot League. … The Hawks offense also went wild in an 11-0 win over North Quincy, in which 11 players had a goal apiece.
* Bishop Stang cruised past St. Joseph Prep, 9-0, in the Catholic Central behind two goals apiece from Justin Gouveia, Quinn Pine and Seamus Marshall.
* Braedin Dobek had two goals and two assists, and East Longmeadow edged Berry Division rival Minnechaug, 5-4 in overtime. Aidan Asher and Theodore Kuhn had a goal and assist apiece, and Alek Narreau a goal for the Spartans.
* Christopher Torres scored twice and West Springfield continued its hot play with a 4-1 nonleague win over Worcester. CJ Labonte and Owen Hall added goals, and Kaden Navone made 18 saves for the Terriers. … In a 9-2 win over Agawam, Luke Castor and Cam Collette led the Terriers with a pair of goals apiece. … West Side also blanked Tri-Town (Conn.), 4-0, thanks to Navone’s 25 saves and two goals from Hall.
* In the Wright Division, Easthampton broke out for four goals in the third period to pull away from Mount Everett, 5-1. Ethan Marowitz and Zach Roy led the outburst for the Eagles with a goal and assist each.
* Jimmy O’Keefe and Connor Lavery scored and North Middlesex rallied for a 2-2 tie with Westboro.
* Essex Tech doubled up Lexington, 4-2, in nonleague play as David Egan (assist), Logan Casey, Brady Leonard and Ryan Lariviere had the goals.
* Chris Andrade earned the shutout, and Stoughton/Brockton got goals from Aidan Obrock, Joe McNulty, Colin Alessi and Sean Farley to beat Cardinal Spellman, 4-0.