The Christmas season got extended into late January for Bishop Stang, but the Spartans picked up a championship and a milestone. Quinn Pine scored twice, Justin Gouveia and Adyn Simmons added a goal and assist each, and the Spartans captured the championship of the delayed Dartmouth Christmas Tournament with a 5-2 win over Foxboro. Ken Gouveia also earned his 100th career victory at the helm of Stang, which got another goal from Seamus Marshall plus 33 saves from Matt Dore.
* The Spartans also captured the annual Reid Braga Cup with a 2-0 win over Bishop Feehan. Adyn Simmons and Quinn Pine had the goals.
* Liam Fecteau reached his 100th career point with a goal and two assists, and Dighton-Rehoboth/Seekonk stayed unbeaten with its 7-1 win over Attleboro. Ryan McCarthy, Sebastian Rebelo, Devin Dailey, Evan Fasteson, Ethan Goudreau and Colten Nastar all added goals for the Falcons.
* In Central Mass. Northbridge handed D4 Fitchburg/Monty Tech its first loss of the season, 3-2. Joe Sullivan scored twice for the Rams, including the eventual winner in the third period, and also assisted on Jack Nummela’s goal. Zach Menard made 29 saves. … Northbridge also iced St. Paul, 5-2, led by Brett Flanders with two goals and two assists. Luke Lange, Evan Harrigan and Colin Marino added goals as the Rams erased a two-goal first-period deficit.
* Top-ranked Marlboro outlasted Westboro, 7-3, behind Braden Deckers’ hat trick and assist, as well as a goal and three assists from Marcus Chrisafidies. Noah Lind chipped in three assists for the Panthers. … Marlboro also knocked off Auburn, 5-2, with Chrisafidies and Jeremy LaCroix notching two goals and an assist apiece. Luc Masse added a goal and John Fantasia had two assists.
* Hopedale kept its perfect run going with a three-goal third period to rally past Worcester, 3-2. Cam Collins scored the winner with 2:21 left after Sean McGee and Will Piett pulled the Raiders even with goals 56 seconds apart.
* Nashoba clipped Wachusett, 2-1, in the Roy Conference, thanks to third-period goals from Joseph Panarelli and Ryan Ruggiero, as well as 25 saves from Jack Peterson.
* Bobby Manning’s hat trick sparked Southeastern to a 5-1 win over Blue Hills. Keagan Bunker (goal, three assists), John Whalen (goal) and Nolan Sturdevant (four assists) also had big games for the Hawks, and Ryan LeBaron made 14 saves. … Thomas Leger’s goal an assist in the first period led a balanced scoresheet, with seven Hawks lighting the lamp in a 7-1 win over South Shore. … In an 8-0 win over Tri-County, it was once again a team effort with eight goal scorers, as well as 14 saves from Dylan Quinn. Jim Cooper, Bunker, Manning, Kacey Brown, Sturdevant, Matt English, Whalen and Trevor Lodge each had a goal for the Hawks.
* Lynnfield took down Triton, 4-1, in the Cape Ann League, led by Chase Carney (two goals, assist), Drew Damiani (goal, three assists) and Aiden Burke (goal, assist). … The Pioneers also doubled up Newburyport, 2-1, as Ty Scoppettuolo scored the game-winner with two minutes to play. Will Steadman had the other goal, with both assisted by Burke.
* North Quincy stunned Scituate, 7-6 in overtime, as Noah Kearney scored and Aidan McGuinness made two big breakaway saves in the extra periods. John Lynch netted a hat trick in regulation for the Raiders, with James Rogers scoring twice and Michael Gorman adding a goal.
* Scituate clipped Plymouth North, 3-2, as James Sullivan scored the late game-winner. Dylan Richman and Brendan Boyle added goals for the Sailors.
* Medway got goals from Sean Murphy, Nate Van Saun and Alex Infanger, as well as 25 saves from Evan Monaghan in a 3-1 win over Hopkinton in the Tri-Valley League.
* Ryan Dolan had a pair of goals for Medfield in its 5-1 win over Norton. William Perachi, Jack Gwaltney and Patrick Donovan added goals for the Warriors.
* Connor Horn led Danvers with two goals and two assists in its 9-2 win over Swampscott in the Northeastern Conference. Josh Henry and Seamus Cary added their first career goals for the Falcons, who also got four assists from Trevor McNeill.
* In Western Mass. play, Alex Gomes had two goals and an assist to lead Ludlow past South Hadley, 5-2, in a Fay Division game. Brandon Gomes (two assists), Aaron Picard and Luke Martin also scored. … The Lions also scored a 3-2 win over Chicopee, as Ryan Kurtz scored twice and had an assist, and Tyler Charest made 38 saves. Gomes chipped in the other goal.
* Kaden Navone made 14 saves and West Springfield blanked East Longmeadow, 6-0, in a Berry Division matchup. Christopher Torres scored twice for the Terriers, with CJ Labonte, Owen Hall, Nik Dwyer and Gavin Hall adding a goal apiece.
* Mike Logiudice netted the overtime goal to propel Matignon past Saugus, 4-3. Logiudice also had an assist for the Warriors, with Paul Magalhaes chipping in a goal and two assists, and Matthew Poirier his first career goal.
* Zach Lee scored twice and Mikey Munroe had a goal and two assists to help ice Hanover’s 6-1 nonleague win over Falmouth. Charlie Cataldo, Matt Flynn and Quinn Brown had the other goals for the Hawks, with Ben Lines chipping in two assists.
* Essex Tech clinched a tournament berth with its 5-0 win over Hudson. Larry Graffeo had a goal and assist to lead the Hawks.
* Loran Corcoran netted a hat trick and that was the difference for Taunton in its 4-1 win over Apponequet. Conner Goranson had a goal, and Cam Tomaszycki 29 saves.