* Tewksbury not only posted back-to-back wins against Merrimack Valley Conference Division 1 foe Chelmsford to stay unbeaten, but the second of those was the 250th of coach Derek Doherty’s 20-year career.
Jason Cooke scored twice in Saturday’s 4-2 victory to mark the milestone for Doherty, who has been behind the bench with the Redmen since the 2001-02 season. Brady Chapman notched his first career goal and Caden Connors also scored for Tewksbury.
* Richie Hardy broke the Pentucket all-time scoring mark in a 4-3 loss to Newburyport. With his 121st career point on an assist, Hardy surpassed Bill Bomba, who set the standard in 2004.
* Jack Costanzo notched his 100th career point as part of a two-goal, two-assist effort as Gloucester stayed unbeaten with an 8-3 win over Beverly in the Northeastern Conference. Colby Jewell led the way for the Fishermen (4-0) with a hat trick and assist, and Emerson Marshall also scored a pair of goals in the win.
* Marblehead and Winthrop traded 3-2 victories to split a weekend series on back-to-back days. The Headers fired the first salvo Saturday behind a pair of goals from Will Shull and one from Carter Laramie, as well as a strong game in net from Nick Peters.
* Saugus broke into the win column, taking down Swampscott, 5-1, in the Northeastern Conference behind Chris Regnetta’s pair of goals. Jake Ferraro and Joe Soares scored their first career goals for the Sachems, and Massey Ventre added one.
* Beverly rode goals from Matt Mezza, Gavin Doyle, D.J. Bachini and Austin Cook to beat Swampscott, 4-1.
* After tying Duxbury earlier in the season, Plymouth North added a win to its ledger as the Blue Eagles topped the Dragons, 3-2. Freshman Logan Tomasello scored twice for the Blue Eagles, with Joe Lawrence also scoring.
* Tyler Holmes earned a shutout for his first varsity win and Quincy blanked Pembroke, 2-0. Joe Hennessy scored both goals for the Presidents.
* Evan McBrien scored twice, Troy Pratt chipped in a goal and assist, and Brendan Boyle two assists as Scituate edged North Quincy, 3-1, in the Patriot League. … The Sailors also cruised past Pembroke, 8-1, behind two goals each from Boyle and Dylan McDonald, and one each from Henry Wiechert, McBrien, Conor Spinale and Courtland Hare (first varsity). McBrien, Will Seghezzi and Teagen Pratt also had two assists each. … In a 6-2 win over Plymouth South, Scituate got two goals each from Boyle and Ben Whitman, plus one each from Cam Swan and McBrien. Tom Cappadona chipped in two assists.
* Rob Cardillo scored the go-ahead goal in the third period and Mitchell Norkevicius made 22 saves to give Sandwich its first win over Barnstable in 11 seasons, 3-1. Tim Clark and Colin McIver had the other goals. … The Blue Knights followed that up with a 7-1 win over Mashpee/Monomoy on Senior Night, getting goals from six different players led by Mike Barrasso’s two goals and assist. Matt Prete notched his first varsity goal, as did freshman Josh Itri. Jack Greeley, Colin Norkevicius and Tim Clark also scored. … Sandwich also battled to a 1-1 tie with Falmouth, getting a power play goal from McIver and 16 saves from Mitchell Norkevicius.
* Zach Roberts scored twice to help Nauset to a 4-4 tie with Dennis-Yarmouth. Cooper Guiliano and Pete Murphy added goals for the Warriors.
* Dan O’Brien had two goals and two assists, Ryan Gagnon added a goal and two assists, and Medway stayed unbeaten with its 5-3 victory over Norton in the Tri-Valley League. Kavveh Bahery and Jackson Bridges rounded out the scoring for the Mustangs.
* Mike Vachon’s game-winner midway through the second half gave Medfield a 5-3 victory over Westwood. Sam Palmer, Aiden Perachi, Phil Parker and Chris Lawson (empty net) rounded out the scoring for the Warriors, while Daniel Sullivan, Brendan Fay and Nick Horsfall countered for Westwood.
* Kevin Broderick notched a hat trick to propel Norwood past TVL Large foe Holliston, 6-1. Conor Lydon’s two first-half goals got the Mustangs going, and Myles Kidd also scored in the second half.
* Mike Deltrecco and Stoneham blanked Watertown, 2-0, in the Middlesex Freedom. Bobby Cooke scored the deciding goal for the Spartans and Danny Storella iced the game with an empty-netter.
* Alex Fitzler made 24 saves, and Wilmington got goals from Nathan Alberti, Mike Daniels and Jason Davey to topple Melrose, 3-1.
* Senior Alex Sharpe, C.J. Howland, Jakob Rainsford and Matt Egan each scored their first varsity goals to highlight Triton’s 9-2 victory over Rockport in the Cape Ann League. James Tatro also scored twice for the Vikings.
* Sam Bastis made 24 saves to backbone Dighton-Rehoboth/Seekonk to a 4-1 win over Bourne in the South Coast Conference. Aiden Boothe, Wyatt Nastar, Noah Bastis and Evan Pereira scored for the Falcons.
* Jay Carter scored and C.J. Bailey made 26 saves in his first varsity start as Concord-Carlisle tied Acton-Boxboro, 1-1 in the Dual County League. The game went to overtime, with A-B prevailing.
* Brendan Cullen’s hat trick was all Lincoln-Sudbury needed to stay unbeaten in a 6-2 win over Boston Latin. Kyle Hankey also scored twice and Jacob Noyes had a shorthanded goal for the Warriors.
* A goal and assist each from Nik Kojoian and Jake Gruber led North Attleboro past Hockomock League archrival Attleboro, 4-1. Charlie Connolly and Nick Longa added goals for the Red Rocketeers.
* Noah Currin and Jake Paquette scored twice each and Durfee cracked into the win column with a 7-0 nonleague victory over East Boston. Brady Sullivan, Matt Borges and Jared Martins had the other goals for the Hilltoppers.
* Cody Lesko made 17 saves and Patrick Drew had two goals and two assists as Lowell Catholic blanked Essex Tech, 5-0. The Crusaders also got goals from Joe DiGiovanni (first varsity), Adam Ellegood and Alex Pescatore, with Ellegood and Declan Murphy dishing out two assists apiece.