Marblehead’s Will Shull became the latest Massachusetts player to reach 100 career points, eclipsing the milestone as part of a four-goal, one assist effort in the Headers’ 7-0 victory over Swampscott in the Northeastern Conference.
Shull, who also had two assists in Sunday’s 5-2 win over Beverly, has 13 goals and 11 assists this season. His career totals after Monday are 60-41-101.
* Just two days after suffering its first loss of the season to Newburyport, Triton exacted some revenge and returned the favor to its Cape Ann rival, 3-1. James Tatro, Jack Forrest and Ryan Lindholm had the goals as the Vikings erased an early 1-0 deficit.
* Lynnfield rolled past North Reading, 7-1, as Aidan Burke and Nate Alves each scored twice each, and Joe Raffa chipped in a goal and three assists. Tyler Scoppetuolo and Janssen Sperling rounded out the scoring for the Pioneers.
* Massey Ventre had a pair of goals and Ryan Ragucci added the first of his career as Saugus doubled up Swampscott, 6-3, in the Northeastern Conference.
* Joey Holgersen scored twice and also set up Chris Ferrara’s tally to lead Winthrop past Danvers, 3-1.
* Brian Taylor had two goals and an assist, James Thibodeau and Aidan Lanphere each scored, and Danvers blanked Peabody, 4-0. Isaac Tawyer had the shutout for the Falcons.
* Masconomet also beat Danvers, 3-0, behind Lucas Canelli’s shutout. Chris O’Grady had a goal and assist for the Chieftains, who also got goals from Nick McMillan and Michael Bevilacqua.
* Devin Dailey’s pair of goals were the difference for Dighton-Rehoboth/Seekonk in its 4-2 victory over Old Rochester/Fairhaven in the South Coast Conference. Wyatt Nastar and Liam Fecteau added goals, and Sam Bastis made 17 saves for the Falcons, who take an 8-0 mark into Wednesday’s game against fellow unbeaten Somerset Berkley.
* Wylde Latulippe ran his hat trick streak to three games overall as Wareham/Carver swept past Greater New Bedford (10-7) and Bourne (8-5). Nate Eldredge also had a hat trick vs. GNB, with Rob Maloney (first varsity), Brayden Fernald, Eldon Sears and Zac Barris adding single tallies. … Against Bourne, Eldredge and Fernald also scored, Braden McCarthy and Cole Blankenship notched their first varsity goals, and Tyler Lovendale rounded out the scoring.
* Stoneham edged Wakefield, 3-2, in a Middlesex Freedom matchup on goals from Danny Storella, Brandon Stewart and Ty Foley.
* Colin Alessi scored with 25 seconds left to rally Stoughton/Brockton to a 2-2 tie with Taunton in the Hockomock League. Ryan Flannery had the other goal for S/B.
* Alex Infanger notched a hat trick and added three assists to propel Medway past Dover-Sherborn/Weston, 7-1, in the Tri-Valley League. Cole Theodore added a pair of goals for the Mustangs. … Pari Lykourinos scored twice and Infanger added the other in a 3-3 tie with Medfield.
* Kevin Broderick scored twice, while Brendan Allen and Sean Dittmeier notched their first varsity goals in Norwood’s 9-2 victory over Ashland. Myles Kidd, Bryan Metayer, Tommy Dooley, Jake Russo, and Jonathan Demarais added goals for the Mustangs.
* Jack Connolly (first varsity goal) and Robbie Cardillo each scored for Sandwich in its 2-1 Cape & Islands win over Dennis-Yarmouth.
* Julian Krivos had two goals, Dan Deering and Cam Viprino added one each, and Nauset iced Mashpee/Monomoy, 4-1.
* Caden Connors scored twice and Tewksbury outlasted Dracut/Tyngsboro, 3-1, in a game in which the Redmen had a 66-10 advantage in shots.
* Cam Swan and Evan McBrien each scored two goals to lead a balanced effort for Scituate, which extended its win streak to 10 with an 8-4 victory over Plymouth South in the Patriot League. … McBrien also scored twice in a 5-4 win over Quincy, with Brendan Boyle and Ben Whitman chipping in a goal and two assists apiece.
* Luke Tropeano and Joe Cully notched their first varsity goals, the latter coming with three minutes left to give Whitman-Hanson a 3-2 win over Plymouth North. … Cully then lit the lamp two more times in a 4-2 victory over Silver Lake. Matt Solari had two assists and Erik Dean 19 saves for the Panthers.
* Aiden Kelly, Evan Hallisey and Kevin Norwood had a goal and assist each to help Plymouth North slip past North Quincy, 3-1. It was Kelly’s first varsity goal for the Blue Eagles.