Triton has secured the No. 1 seed in the inaugural Cape Ann League championship tournament after securing a share of the regular-season title with a 3-2 win over North Reading. Cael Kohan had a goal and assist for the Vikings, who got their other goals from Benjamin Rennick and James Tatro.
The Vikings shared the CAL title with Newburyport after they split the season series (they also played to a tie in a nonleague game), then won a coin flip for the No. 1 seed. Triton will await the winner of No. 4 North Reading vs. Pentucket, with Newburyport facing the winner of No. 3 Lynnfield vs. No. 6 Hamilton-Wenham.
Pentucket capped its regular season with a three-goal comeback for a 4-4 tie with Lynnfield.
* Bishop Feehan picked up a big 5-1 win over Arlington Catholic in the Catholic Central League. Kevin Barrera, Ben Feeley, C.J. Botelho, Thomas Franzosa and Ryan Seaver scored for the Shamrocks.
* Dane Carter had a huge game with two goals and four assists, leading Concord-Carlisle to an 8-1 win over Wayland in the Dual County League. Noah Thorpe had a goal and assist for the Patriots, and Reid Gekle, Noah Rosado, Andrew Kamionek and Derek Duplessis also scored.
* James Wilder scored with 35.4 seconds left and Medfield stormed back for a 6-6 tie with Ashland in the Tri-Valley League. Phil Parker also scored twice in a five-goal second half after the Warriors trailed 4-1. James Tyer, Sam Palmer and Mike Vachon added goals.
* Norwood closed its season with a 3-2 win over Medway behind goals from Nick Spadorcia, Myles Kidd and Jake Russo.
* Medway battled to a 3-3 tie with Westwood behind a pair of goals from Alex Infanger and one from Cole Theodore. Evan Monaghan made 18 saves for the Mustangs.
* Isaac Tawyer made 26 saves for his second shutout of the season, leading Danvers past Beverly, 3-0, in the Northeastern Conference. Brian Taylor, Jake Ryan and Aidan Lanphere scored for the Falcons. … The night before, Beverly notched its first win against Danvers in seven seasons, 2-1. Jeff Hallinan and D.J. Bacchini scored, and Dylan Hunter made 26 stops.
* Lucas DeMild’s 20 saves backboned Peabody to its 4-0 blanking of Saugus. Matt Devin scored twice for the Tanners, with Anthony Bettencourt and Andrew Sousa netting the others.
* Aaron Zenus, Chris O’Grady and A.J. Sacco each scored for Masconomet in its 3-3 tie with Winthrop.
* Colin McIver’s goal and assist led Sandwich past Martha’s Vineyard, 3-1, in the Cape & Islands League. Matt Hemeon and Jack Greeley rounded out the scoring for the Blue Knights, and Mitchell Norkevicius made it stand with 21 saves.
* Colby Horgan had a goal and assist, and Joe Kranefuss notched the winning goal for Stoneham in its 4-1 victory over Wilmington in the Middlesex Freedom.
* Nolan Kaiser and Eric Umbrianna scored their first varsity goals to highlight Wareham/Carver’s 10-6 victory over Greater New Bedford in the South Coast Conference. Nate Eldredge, Wylde Latulippe and Tyler Lovendale each scored a pair of goals for the Vikings, who also got single tallies from Brayden Fernald and Eldon Sears.
* Kyle Gruber earned his second shutout as North Attleboro blanked Stoughton/Brockton, 4-0, in the Hockomock League. Nik Kojoian’s two goals and assist sparked the offense for the Red Rocketeers, with Brady Sarro also scoring twice.