Nauset gave new coach Drew Locke his first victory in impressive fashion, knocking off Cape & Islands League Division 1 rival Barnstable, 4-3, in Division 2 action Wednesday night. Captain Clayton Hussey scored a pair of goals for the Warriors, with Dan Deering and Cam Taylor notching the others.
* Colten Nastar and Devin Dailey had two goals each and Dighton-Rehoboth/Seekonk improved to 7-0 with its 9-1 victory over Greater New Bedford in the South Coast Conference. Wyatt Nastar, Aiden Boothe, Brenden Santos, Jay Millette and Sebastian Rebello each lit the lamp for the Falcons.
* Matt Cooke’s second goal of the game in the third period broke a tie and pushed Tewksbury to a 4-2 win over Dracut/Tyngsboro in a Merrimack Valley Conference matchup. Will O’Keefe and Jason Cooke had the other goals for the Redmen.
* Evan Monaghan kept his clean sheet for the season, making 18 saves to help Medway blank Dover-Sherborn/Weston, 6-0, in the Tri-Valley League. The Mustangs got balanced scoring with single tallies from Dan O’Brien, Kavveh Bavery, Pari Lykourinis, Jack Carr, Alex Infanger and Tom Busbee.
* Wakefield toppled Watertown, 7-2, in the Middlesex League as Joey O’Brien notched a hat trick while Matthew Moniz and Oliver Miller scored twice each.
* Myles Kidd scored four times to propel Norwood to its 12-3 TVL romp over Ashland. Mac Sharkey added a pair of goals and Kyle Cahill notched his first varsity tally for the Mustangs, who also got single goals from Jake Russo, Nick Spadorcia, Tommy Dooley, Jack Curran and Jonathan Demarais. … Norwood also edged Westwood, 2-1, on Thursday on goals from freshman Eddie Carroll and Jack Lydon.
* Carter Laramie scored the tiebreaking goal with less than two minutes to play, then capped off his hat trick with an empty-netter as Marblehead took down Masconomet, 6-4, in the Northeastern Conference. Will Shull also had a pair of goals for the Headers.
* Gavin Doyle’s hat trick sparked Beverly to an 8-3 NEC win over Peabody. Matthew Mezza had a goal and four assists, and D.J. Bachini three assists for the Panthers. Timmy Sullivan (first varsity goal), Max Murphy, Jeffrey Hallinan and Austin Bernard also scored.
* Jack Costanzo scored twice, and Jack Delaney and Emerson Marshall added single goals as Gloucester edged Danvers, 4-3. … Marshall also was one of five scorers in the Fishermen’s 5-2 victory over Saugus. Aidan Donald, Haden Hale, Zach Morris and Ryan Bergin had the others.
* Scituate ran its winning streak to eight games, beating Quincy, 4-1, in the Patriot League. Ben Whitman scored twice, Dylan McDonald and Cam Swan added goals, and Brendan Boyle had two assists.
* Plymouth North found plenty of offense, led by Kevin Norwood’s goal and four assists, in an 11-1 rout of Silver Lake in the Patriot League. Logan Tomasello also had a hat trick, and Evan Hallissey added two goals and a pair of assists for the Blue Eagles. Pat Driscoll (two goals, assist), Matt Vanetta, Josh Bates and Caleb Vogelsang rounded out the scoring.
* Chris Colbert scored twice and Casey Donovan had one goal in Plymouth South’s 3-3 tie with North Quincy.
* Oliver Ames and Stoughton/Brockton split a pair of back-to-back games. OA’s 2-1 win Thursday was backstopped by freshman Nolan Gemetti’s 21 saves, as well as goals from freshmen Jack Corey and Andy Livingston. … The previous day it was S/B with the 4-1 victory as Charlie Caputo had two goals, and Steve Westerlund and Kyle Cruickshank one apiece.