* Eric Donlan scored the tiebreaking goal with 3:35 left and Newton South handed Bedford its first loss of the season, 2-0, in a Merrimack Valley/Dual County 3 showdown. Tim Dobies added an empty-netter for the Lions and Lucas Maregni did the rest to finish off the shutout.
* Brandon Workman had a goal and two assists, freshman Tommy Workman scored his first varsity goal with an assist, and Dracut/Tyngsboro edged past Methuen, 4-3.
* Owen Goulette and Brendan DeMarco had a pair of goals apiece and Lowell doubled up Haverhill, 4-2. The Red Raiders also scored a big 5-4 victory against North Andover to sweep its week in MVC/DCL 2 play.
* Jackson Pacheco scored in overtime after Martha’s Vineyard skated to a 2-2 tie with Dennis-Yarmouth in the Cape & Islands Lighthouse. For D-Y, Shea Terrio had a goal and assist, and Tommy Julian added a goal.
* John Hutchinson had a hat trick and Coyle & Cassidy picked up its first win of the season, edging past Diman, 4-3. Gavin Youngclaus also scored for the Warriors, who gave Frank Foster his first career victory behind the bench.
* Anthony Catarina scored and had a solid game on defense as Cambridge stayed unbeaten with its 5-2 victory against Winthrop.
* Nate Delprete’s two goals and assist led Hanover past Plymouth South, 7-2, in the Patriot League. Ethan Davis (goal, three assists) and Manning Morris (goal, two assists) also had multiple points for the Indians.
* Zachary Richards netted the shutout for Cardinal Spellman in a 2-0 victory against St. Joseph Prep. Anthony Nardelli and Jay O’Hearn scored for the Cardinals.
* Tommy Labb scored with 23 seconds left and Holliston pulled out a 3-2 victory against Ashland in a Tri-Valley League thriller. Cooper DeCristoforo scored twice and also assisted on Labb’s winner for the Panthers. Nico Quatromoni made 34 saves.
* Tommy Hamblet scored twice and Hopkinton stayed unbeaten with a 6-1 victory against Ashland in the Tri-Valley League. Andrew Gilbert, Aidan Walsh, Sean Walsh and Pavit Mehra added goals for the Hillers.
* Mike Whalen’s goal supported Sam Grolnic’s shutout to lead Norton past East Bridgewater, 1-0.
* Rockland used three goals three minutes apart in the third period to pull away from Stoughton/Brockton, 4-1. Nick Blonde had a goal and two assists, Jake Higgins a goal and assist, while Sean Geary netted his first career goal. Joe Salamone rounded out the scoring. … The Bulldogs also scored a 4-1 victory against East Bridgewater in a South Shore League battle as Blonde and Salamone had two goals and an assist apiece.
* Jack Olivier, Kevin Cardarelli, Aidan Dunphy and Bobby Guilford each scored for Silver Lake in its 4-2 Patriot League victory against Pembroke.
* Norwell rolled past Abington, 6-1, behind Sam Fettucia’s two goals. Justin Spataro, Luke Norton, Matthew Ward and Connor Therrien also scored for the Clippers.
* Kirk Leach scored twice and added two assists, and Foxboro slipped past Oliver Ames, 4-1, in the Hockomock League. Espen Reager made 34 saves for the Warriors.
* Jake Curley scored twice and Blue Hills blanked Sacred Heart, 4-0, in a Mayflower contest. Charles Abbott and Josh Tucker also scored for the Warriors, with Brendan Spinale adding two assists.
* A.J. Curcuru had a goal and an assist as Rockport edged Minuteman, 3-2, in the Commonwealth Athletic. Rowan Silva and Frew Rowen also scored for the Vikings, and Andrew Guelli had two assists and Walker Knowles had 25 saves in goal for the win
* Hamilton-Wenham blanked St. Joseph Prep, 2-0, behind Grant Landon’s 19 saves. Colby Guyer and Luke McClintock scored for the Generals.
* Tommy Higgins, Billy Rooney, Cooper Griffin and George Herlihy had the goals for Dover-Sherborn/Weston in its 4-1 victory against Northeast.
* Brody Dalzell netted a hat trick along with three assists and Tri-County rolled over O’Bryant, 7-1. … The Cougars also doubled up Upper Cape, 4-2, in a Mayflower contest behind goals from Justin O’Malley, Joe Charlebois, A.J. Fusco and Andrew Johnson.