* One game after suffering its first loss of the season against Newton South, Bedford turned the tables and did the same to Cambridge with a 5-2 victory. Jack Venuti scored a pair of goals for the Buccaneers, who with the win moved a half-game ahead of the Falcons atop the Merrimack Valley/Dual County 3 standings. Anthony Incerto, Bobby Marcus and Sean Doucet had the other goals for Bedford.
* Wyatt Archibald scored twice and Mashpee/Monomoy scored its first-ever victory against Nauset, 2-1, in a Cape & Islands Lighthouse battle.
* Jeffrey Duame had a goal and assist to lead Nantucket past Mashpee/Monomoy, 4-2. Jack Gammons, Gavin Fey and Charlie Clarke had the other goals for the Whalers, who got two assists from Marshall Hickman. … The Whalers then bounced back with a 2-0 blanking of Island rival Martha’s Vineyard. James Culkins got the shutout, with Cole Evens and Gammons providing the offense with a goal each.
* Espen Reager withstood a barrage to make 54 saves and help Foxboro pull out a 1-1 tie with Franklin in the Hockomock League. Jack Watts scored the goal for the Warriors.
* Christian Sacco scored the tiebreaking goal in the third period and Hanover grinded out a 3-1 victory against Silver Lake in the Patriot League battle. Nate Delprete and Robbie Hanna also scored for the Indians, who got two assists from Zach Lee.
* David Egan netted a hat trick, including a shorthanded goal, and Essex Tech skated past Northeast, 5-2, in the Commonwealth Athletic.
* Johnny Andrew scored twice and Cal Twombly made 21 saves to help Rockport take down CAC leader Shawsheen, 2-1.
* Dracut/Tyngsboro took down Wayland, 6-4, in the MVC/DCL 3 behind a hat trick and assist from Patrick Crowley. Ben Warner added a goal and two assists, Jared DeBruin a goal and assist, and Joey Wilkie his first varsity goal for D/T. A.J. Ciszek dished out four assists.
* John Paul II got goals from 5-0 different players and shut down Cardinal Spellman, 5-0. Charlie Baroni, Ben Baxter, Michael Kornek, Joseph Manning and Kurtis Weber each scored for the Lions.
* Neil Reilly’s hat trick was the difference in Cohasset/Hull’s 6-3 victory against East Bridgewater in the South Shore League. Andrew Patete, Sean Noonan and Gage Lonergan added goals for the Skippers.
* Matty Ward netted a hat trick, while Joe Daly and J.T. Cerruti scored their first varsity goals to help Norwell cruise past Middleboro, 9-0.
* Nico Quatromoni made 15 saves and Holliston blanked Bellingham, 3-0, in the Tri-Valley League. Robby Saponaro scored twice and Connor Heffernan also scored for the Panthers.
* Hopkinton improved to 9-0-0 with its 8-1 victory against Dover-Sherborn/Weston. Pavit Mehra led the Hillers with two goals and two assists, Tommy Hamblet added a pair of goals and an assist, and Sean Walsh followed with a goal and two assists. Kyle Rogers and Dan Kirk had a goal and assist apiece, and Jake Weinstock rounded out the scoring.
* Ben Saunders had a hat trick and assist, and Bishop Stang cruised past Coyle & Cassidy, 7-0. Justin Gouveia added a goal and two assists for the Spartans, with William Lafrance, Adyn Simmons and Jack Jedrey each chipping in a goal. Matt Dore made 22 saves and also had an assist.
* The line of Karsten Becker (two goals), Morgan Hopwood (goal, three assists) and Andrew Ariagno (goal, two assists) led the way for Bourne in its 5-1 victory against Old Rochester/Fairhaven in the South Coast Conference. Matt Glennon had the other goal for the Canalmen.
* Keegan O’Shea had two goals and an assist to support the shutout from Finn Brophy (12 saves), leading Hamilton-Wenham past Revere/Malden/Matignon, 4-0. Matt Dearborn and Jack Stewart had the other goals for the Generals.
* Zaq Quenneville and Tommy Julian scored for Dennis-Yarmouth in its 2-2 tie with Rockland. The Dolphins, who tied the game with 51 seconds left, also got 18 saves from Mason Sheehan. Zach Phripp and Joe Salamone scored for the Bulldogs, and Thomas McSweeney made 20 stops.
* Aidan Campbell scored twice and Watertown picked up its fifth shutout of the season, blanking O’Bryant, 7-0. Malcolm McDonald added his first varsity goal for the Raiders.
* Spencer Raposa scored twice and Austin Shorrock made 37 saves in Greater New Bedford’s 3-1 victory against Upper Cape. Matthew Lebeouf added a goal for the Bears.