* Matt Moniz scored the game-winner and Wakefield notched a big 4-3 victory against Melrose in the Middlesex League Freedom Division. Scott Elwell scored twice and Cam Souza added the equalizer for the Warriors before Moniz’ game-winner.
* Eamon Kelly and Shane Marshall scored twice each and Canton extended its unbeaten streak to 35 games with its 5-2 victory against King Philip in the Hockomock League. Johnny Hagan added a shorthanded goal for the Bulldogs.
* Michael Albert had a goal and assist, and Taunton edged Attleboro, 3-2. Xavier Abel and Connor McGrath added the other goals for the Tigers, who got 22 saves from Sean Bunker.
* Nick Spadorcia had two goals and an assist and Norwood doubled up Norton, 4-2, in the Tri-Valley League.
* Medfield scored a big 3-2 victory against Medway behind goals from Chris Lawson, Liam Ladd and Phil Parker.
* Goals from Brett Baldassare, Cal Mansfield, Tyler Puska and Jake Ryan sparked Danvers to a 4-2 victory against Beverly in the Northeastern Conference.
* Eli Feingold had a goal and assist as Marblehead doubled up Gloucester, 4-2. Carter Laramie, Cam Razin and Zach Piersol added goals for the Headers, and Peter Santeusanio made 23 saves. Jack Costanzo and Harry Marshall scored for the Fishermen.
* Bryan Swaczyk, James Guiry and Andrew Phillips scored for Peabody in its 3-3 tie with Saugus, which got two goals from Richie Mauro and a goal and assist from Jason Caron.
* Andrew Perry scored with three seconds left in regulation and North Andover stunned Concord-Carlisle with a 3-3 tie in an MVC/DCL 2 thriller. T.J. Fredo and Patrick Roycroft added goals for the Scarlet Knights, who then got a tally from Jimmy Boyle in the unofficial overtime period.
* Boston Latin got goals from five different players to take care of Haverhill, 5-1. Nick Pappas, Tommy Butler, Robert Melvin, Owen O’Brien and Sam Hutchinson all lit the lamp for the Wolfpack.
* Sean Lane netted his first career goal and Tewksbury blanked Lowell, 3-0. Cole Stone and Campbell Pierce also scored for the Redmen.
* Colby Scott netted a hat trick and Methuen took down Newton South, 6-4, in an MVC/DCL 3 matchup.
* Jake Fleet and Evan Hallisey had a goal and assist each to pace unbeaten Plymouth North to a 4-1 Patriot League victory against Whitman-Hanson. Joe Lawrence and Pat Driscoll had the other goals for the Blue Eagles.
* Scituate iced Pembroke, 4-1, behind goals from Dylan MacDonald, Gerald Burke, Troy Pratt and Nick Spinella.
* Will Martin scored twice and Quincy rolled past Plymouth South, 6-2. Cooper Hernon, Zach Galligan, Nick Buonpane and Thomas MacPherson had the other goals for the Presidents.
* Colin Finnegan scored the tiebreaking goal in the third period and Brookline held off Swampscott, 3-2. Aidan Chin had a goal and assist for the Warriors, Grayson Badger added a goal, and Ellis Vish chipped in two assists.
* Lynnfield got goals from Sean Robbins, Drew Damiani and Jack Hammersley to blank Amesbury, 3-0 in the Cape Ann League. … Sam Pifko’s four goals led a big offensive outburst for Lynnfield in its 11-4 nonleague victory against Westwood.
* Luke Macfarland scored the overtime goal for Amesbury, which battled North Reading to a 1-1 regulation tie with North Reading. Owen Reid also scored for the Indians, while Tre Marcotte made 21 saves.
* Jason Schueler’s goal and assist sparked Masconomet’s 4-1 victory against Pentucket. Richard Guarino, Kirby Glynn and Peyton Defeo also scored for the Chieftains.
* Matt Lavoie netted a hat trick and Aidan Wells had a pair of goals to lead Southeastern past Sacred Heart, 9-3, in the Mayflower. Kurt Heath added a goal and four assists, C.J. Smith a goal and two assists, while Colin Wilbur and Ryan Collins also scored for the Hawks.
* Liam Fecteau netted a hat trick and Dighton-Rehoboth/Seekonk extended its win streak to six straight games, rolling past Apponequet, 6-1, in the South Coast Conference. Devin Dailey, Noah Bastis and Evan Pereira added the other goals for the Falcons.