* T.J. Fredo notched a hat trick and North Andover ended Boston Latin’s 10-game unbeaten streak with a 4-0 victory in a Merrimack Valley/Dual County 2 showdown. Patrick Green notched the shutout for the Scarlet Knights, who got their other goal from Jimmy Boyle.
* Dane Carter scored twice and Ben Jachinowski made 28 saves to propel Concord-Carlisle past Lowell, 3-2. Conor Trant also scored for the Patriots.
* Ethan Schena’s hat trick as well as four assists from Jackson Petisce propelled Methuen past Wayland, 6-3. Colby Scott scored twice and Aidan Hollingworth had the other for the Rangers.
* Canton clinched the Hockomock League’s Davenport Division title for the 10th year in a row by beating archrival Franklin, 3-1. Jack Connolly, Owen Lehane and Dylan Coyne scored the goals for the Bulldogs, who also ran their unbeaten streak to 39 games dating back to the start of the 2018-19 season.
* Cam Perron, Hunter Costello and Jake Gottwald each lit the lamp in Oliver Ames’ 3-2 victory against Hockomock League foe Attleboro.
* Brady Nichols had a hat trick and assist in Taunton’s 5-5 tie with Foxboro. Michael Albert added a pair of goals and an assist for the Tigers.
* Aiden Chin scored to support Gil Markman’s shutout and Brookline edged past Needham, 1-0, in a Bay State Conference battle.
* Masconomet cruised past Lynnfield, 8-2, in the Cape Ann League to qualify for the tournament. Aaron Zenus’ two goals and assist led a balanced effort for the Chieftains, who also had Tony Tozier score his first varsity goal. Josh Brann (two assists), Jason Schueler (assist), Peyton Defeo, Paul Nichols and Kai Roberto added goals.
* Zach Piersol scored twice in the final 4:01 and Marblehead rallied to tie Danvers, 3-3. Loch Sheridan had the other goal for the Headers, while Cal Mansfield scored twice and Tyler Puska once for the Falcons. … Piersol also had a goal and two assists in Marblehead’s 4-2 victory against Lowell Catholic. Sheridan, Chris Locke and Connor Jalbert added goals, and Colin Hart had three assists.
* Austin Bernard scored both goals for Beverly in its 2-1 victory against Winthrop in the Northeastern Conference.
* Andrew Phillips had a hat trick and assist, and Peabody used a three-goal burst in the final five minutes to pull away from Saugus, 5-2. Nathan LePage and Andrew Souza added goals for the Tanners, and Lucas DeMild made 25 saves.
* Bob Siders’ 27 saves backboned Whitman-Hanson in its 5-1 victory against Hanover in the Patriot League. Chris Stoddard, John Hagan, Adam Solari, Matt Solari and Calvin Cooper each scored for the Panthers.
* Brendan Boyle’s first two varsity goals led a balanced scoresheet for Scituate, which rolled past Plymouth South, 9-1.
* David Saia scored four goals, and Gill Bairos scored his first career goal to spark Everett in its 10-2 victory against Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech.
* Jake Russo and Brian Metayer each scored twice and Norwood doubled up Ashland, 6-3, in the Tri-Valley League.
* Alex Georgantas had two goals and an assist, and Pat Derby also scored twice as Dedham edged past Dover-Sherborn/Weston, 5-2.
* Southeastern rolled past Upper Cape, 8-1, in the Mayflower behind two goals each from Thomas Mondeau and Shane Linehan. Nolan Sturdevant, Kurt Heath, Liam Lydon and Shane Willis chipped in goals for the Hawks, who qualified for the postseason.
* Devan Dailey and Liam Fecteau had a pair of goals apiece in Dighton-Rehoboth/Seekonk’s 5-1 victory against Old Rochester/Fairhaven in the South Coast Conference. Collin Nastar had the other goal for the Falcons.
* Jacob Gauthier scored the game-winner, shortly after Michael Sweet got the equalizer, as Apponequet rallied past ORR/Fairhaven, 3-2. A night earlier, the Bulldogs also rode Carson McGrath’s goaltending to a 4-3 victory against Wareham/Carver.
* Jason Sullivan scored twice and Bishop Feehan cruised past Glastonbury (Conn.), 7-0.