* Medway handed Dedham its first loss of the season, 3-2, in a Tri-Valley Small battle. Cole Theodore, Jack Carr and Declan McCarthy scored for the Mustangs and Evan Monaghan made 26 stops.
* Jake Russo scored twice, both off assists from Anthony Marchant, and Norwood held off Westwood, 3-2.
* Sam Palmer and Mike Tyer scored for Medfield in its 2-2 tie with Holliston.
* Plymouth North clinched a tournament berth with its 2-1 victory against Scituate in the Patriot League. Dylan Ingemi and Kevin Norwood scored for the Blue Eagles.
* Bob Siders made 19 saves and Chris Stoddard scored twice as Whitman-Hanson blanked Plymouth South, 6-0, in a Patriot League matchup.
* Brendan Currie had four goals and an assist, while David Saia also scored and dished out six assists as Everett took down O’Bryant, 12-5.
* Brett Baldassare notched a hat trick, including a pair of goals in the third period that helped Danvers pull away from Winthrop, 4-2, in the Northeastern Conference.
* Jason Caron also had a hat trick, the first of his career, and Saugus rolled past Lynn, 7-2.
* Connor Vittands’ 30 saves backed Gloucester’s 3-1 victory against Beverly. Jeremy Abreu, Harry Marshall and E.J. Field scored for the Fishermen.
* Goals from Luke MacFarland, Owen Reid and Derek Pappalardo gave Amesbury a 3-2 Cape Ann League victory against Pentucket. Tre Marcotte made 28 saves for the Indians. Richie Hardy and Jack Stewart scored for the Sachems.
* James Tatro’s hat trick keyed Triton’s 7-4 victory against Lynnfield. Ryan Lindholm also scored twice, Cael Kohan had a goal and three assists, and Brad Killion a goal and two assists for the Vikings.
* Evan Foskett had two goals and two assists, Brady Ferreira set up all four tallies and Haverhill battled Acton-Boxboro to a 4-4 tie in an MVC/DCL crossover. Hunter LaRiviere and Brendan Fitzgerald had the other goals for the Hillies.
* Jack Connolly scored twice and Jeff Baker netted the equalizer in the third period as North Attleboro rallied for a 3-3 tie with Foxboro in the Hockomock League.
* Andrew Perry scored and Patrick Green made 22 saves in North Andover’s 1-1 tie with Waltham.
* Matt Moniz had the goal for Wakefield in its 1-1 tie with Watertown.
* Sam Cedrone (24 saves) and Wilmington shut out Medford, 4-0. Riley Fitzgerald and Christian Robarge scored twice each for the Wildcats.
* Tim Clark scored his second goal of the game with 44 seconds left to rally Sandwich to a 4-4 tie with Southeastern. Rob Cardillo chipped in a goal and assist for the Blue Knights, and Jack Greeley also scored. Thomas Mondeau scored twice for the Hawks, Shane Linehan and Kurt Heath added a goal each, and Colton Teague made 31 saves.
* Dante Massaro’s hat trick sparked Stoughton/Brockton to its 8-2 victory against Durfee. Ryan Flannery and Cade O’Connell also scored twice and Joe McNulty added the other goal.