* Brett Baldassare scored with 38.4 seconds and Danvers pulled out a 3-3 tie with Gloucester in the latest wild edition between the two Northeastern Conference rivals. Baldassare’s goal came after Jack Delaney had put Gloucester ahead with just 1:18 left, just 42 seconds after Baldassare had pulled the Falcons even at 2-2. James Carmilia had the other goal for Danvers, while Jack Costanzo scored twice for the Fishermen.
* Will Shull scored twice in Marblehead’s 4-1 victory against Winthrop. Loch Sheridan and Zach Piersol had the other goal for the Headers. J.D. Parker scored for the Vikings.
* Cole Johnson scored the tiebreaking goal midway through the third period and Beverly clipped Swampscott, 3-2. Gavin Doyle and Austin Bernard added goals for the Panthers.
* Grayson Badger had two goals and an assist in Brookline’s 4-1 victory against Nauset, giving the Warriors 10 wins for the first time since 2001-02. Colin Finnegan and Aidan Chin added a goal and two assists each for Brookline.
* Dane Carter’s two goals led Concord-Carlisle to a 6-5 victory against Boston Latin in MVC/Dual County 2 play. Duncan Stephenson, Derek Duplessis, Conor Trant and Carter O’Brien had the other goals for the Patriots.
* Zach Alfonso made 30 saves and Methuen got goals from Jackson Petisce, Colby Scott and Ethan Schena to edge Dracut/Tyngsboro, 3-1, in an MVC/DCL 3 matchup.
* Devon Dailey scored the lone goal for Dighton-Rehoboth/Seekonk in its 1-1 tie with Apponequet in the South Coast Conference.
* Kai Roberto’s goal and two assists helped Masconomet edge North Reading, 4-3, in the Cape Ann League. Kirby Glynn and Peyton Defeo had a goal and two assists each for the Chieftains.
* Evan Piscitelli and Triton shut out Amesbury, 4-0, getting goals from Ryan Lindholm, James Tatro, Jack Niska and Cael Kohan.
* Jason Norwood scored and Jack Arnold posted his fifth shutout of the season as Plymouth North edged Silver Lake, 1-0, in the Patriot League.
* Phil Parker scored a pair of shorthanded goals to lead Medfield past Westwood, 2-1, in a Tri-Valley League thriller.
* Dedham rolled past Norton, 9-3, behind huge games from Alex Georgantas (four goals, two assists) and Jack Roslonek (two goals, three assists).
* Shane Linehan, Thomas Mondeau and Adam Falcione scored twice each as Southeastern rolled past Diman, 10-1, in the Mayflower. Matt Lavoie added a goal and four assists, Aidan Wells a goal and two assists, while Kurt Heath and Christian Mayer also scored. Liam Lydon had three assists.
* Wilmington rallied for a 3-3 tie with Wakefield in the Middlesex League, as the Wildcats got goals from Joe Hill, Riley Fitzgerald and Jared Venezia. Brogan Chambers scored twice for the Warriors, and Cam Souza had the other.
* Michael Albert’s hat trick and three assists on Senior Night propelled Taunton to a 7-1 victory against Cardinal Spellman.
* Brendan Currie and Max Brown scored twice each and Everett doubled up Rockport, 4-2.
* Josh Smith scored twice to lead Pentucket past Northeast, 5-2. Ryan Soucy, Cam Smith and Richie Hardy added goals for the Sachems, who also got three assists each from Dom Cignetti and Owen Thornton. Brady McClung made 25 saves.
* Chris Stoddard’s goal gave Whitman-Hanson a 1-1 tie with Dedham.