* Damon Alexander scored on a one-timer on the doorstep just before the buzzer and Boston Latin stunned Lowell with a 3-3 tie in a Merrimack Valley/Dual County 2 thriller. Sam Hutchinson and Noah Sargent also scored for the Wolfpack, who jumped out to a 2-0 lead before the Red Raiders rallied with three straight to take the lead.
* Campbell Pierce’s two goals propelled Tewksbury past Concord-Carlisle, 3-1. William O’Keefe added a goal for the Redmen.
* Zach Alfonso made 43 saves to back Methuen’s 5-1 victory against Newton South. Ethan Schena scored twice for the Rangers, with Aidan Hollingsworth, Jack Allard and Colby Scott notching one each.
* Alex Infanger netted a hat trick and Evan Monaghan made 23 saves as Medway blanked Dover-Sherborn/Weston, 5-0, in the Tri-Valley League. Sean Murphy and Danny Lynn also scored for the Mustangs.
* Jack Roslonek’s four goals and assist sparked Dedham to its 7-1 victory against Bellingham. Alex Georgantas chipped in two goals and three assists for the Marauders.
* Jack Lydon scored twice to push Norwood past Holliston, 4-3.
* Carson Schemenaur made 17 saves and was named MVP of the annual Canal Cup after backboning Sandwich to a 2-0 victory against Bourne. Drew MacKinnon and Colin McIver had the goals for the Blue Knights.
* Kai Roberto had a goal and assist, and Masconomet captured the Cape Ann League for the second time in as many years with a 3-1 victory against Triton. Richie Guarino and Aaron Zenus also scored for the Chieftains and Tucker Hanson made 23 saves.
* Richie Hardy notched his 100th career point, but Pentucket squandered a late lead and dropped a 6-4 decision to North Reading.
* Johnny Hammersley, Danny Mack and Robert Tashjian each tallied for Lynnfield in its 3-1 victory against Amesbury.
* Grayson Badger’s winning goal with 2:37 left propelled Brookline to a 2-1 victory against Wellesley in the Bay State Conference.
* Chris Stoddard scored with 19 seconds left and Whitman-Hanson stunned North Quincy, 4-3, in a Patriot League thriller. Matt Solari scored twice and Adam Solari had a goal and two assists for the Panthers. … Adam Solari also had a hat trick and Whitman-Hanson scored four straight goals to rally past Scituate, 4-1. Eddie Collins added the other goal, Stoddard had three assists and Matt Solari chipped in a pair.
* Scituate rolled past Pembroke, 8-1, as Brendan Boyle scored twice and Matt Belsan notched his first varsity goal. Dylan McDonald, Cam Swan, Evan McBrien, Nick Spinella and Aidan Reidy added goals for the Sailors.
* Jeremy Abreu scored twice and Gloucester clinched a playoff berth with its 6-1 victory against Peabody in the Northeastern Conference. Tim Marrone, E.J. Field, Jack Costanzo and Ryan Bergin added goals for the Fishermen, who have won nine of their last 10.
* Cameron Cook, Cole Johnson and Gavin Doyle each had a pair of goals in Beverly’s 10-1 victory against Lynn. Brayden Clark, Jeff Hallinan, D.J. Bachini and Michael Brock added goals for the Panthers.
* Joey O’Brien scored the lone goal for Wakefield in its 1-1 tie with Burlington in the Middlesex League.
* Matt Lavoie’s four goals and assist sparked Southeastern in its 7-2 victory against South Shore. Keagan Bunker scored twice and Shane Linehan added the other for the Hawks.
* Evan Foskett had two goals and an assist to lead Haverhill past St. Joseph Prep, 7-3. Charlie Rastauskas and Brady Ferreira added a goal and two assists each for the Hillies, while Nick DiBurro, Darren Ackerman and Cole Farmer also scored. Cal Pruett made 18 saves.
* Bishop Feehan got goals from Peter Carriuolo, Kevin Borah, Jason Sullivan and Tyler Ahmed and took down Marblehead, 4-1.