* D1 #6 Woburn rallied from two goals down to beat Reading 7-3 in the Middlesex League Liberty Division. Freshman Angelina DiGirolamo continued her torrid scoring pace with four goals to pace the Tanners. Mackenzie Russo added a pair of goals and Lucia DiGirolamo had one as well.
* Masconomet clinched a post-season berth for a ninth straight season, downing Medford/Malden, 6-1. Meghan McElaney had a hat trick for the Chieftains, while Sage Smith, Sierra Harris and Bella Cahill each had one goal.
* A Christine Landry hat trick powered Notre Dame of Hingham to a 3-1 win over Duxbury in a key non-league battle. Ayla Abban had the lone goal for the Dragons.
* Emma O’Donovan had two goals, Meghan Noone the other and Bridget Gray made 22 saves as D1 #8 Belmont blanked Winchester, 3-0.
* Sisters Emma Holmes and Julia Holmes both scored in Winthrop’s 2-0 win over Marblehead.
* Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading had a productive weekend, edging league rival Beverly/Danvers 4-3 on Saturday with two goals apiece from Jen Flynn and Sammie Mirasolo, and then beating Hingham Sunday 5-4 led by Mirasolo’s four goals and an assist.
* In Boston Latin’s 3-0 win over Wayland/Weston, senior Sophia Temple had an assist to reach 100 career points. Ally Keough had a goal and two assists, while Colleen Goonan and Kiera Bruen also had goals.
* Speaking of the 100-career point plateau, Wellesley senior Mackenzie O’Neil got there as well during a recent Raiders win over Framingham.
* Maggie Lester, Izzy Larche and Lauren Norton each scored in Medway/Ashland’s 3-0 blanking of Dover-Sherborn/Hopkinton.
* Wakefield slipped past Wilmington, 3-1, with two goals from Caroline Melanson and one from Annabella Forziati.
* Morgan Lessa had five goals, and Samantha Sherman the other two in Stoughton/Sharon’s 7-2 decision of Shawsheen/Bedford.
* Amanda Lewandowski scored twice and Lyndsey Atkinson added an empty-net strike as Franklin edged Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro, 3-1.
* Marshfield doubled up on Latin Academy/Fontbonne 6-3 getting a pair of goals each from Meghan Kinsella and Maddie Mosca. Maddie Ames and Isabella White also scored for the Rams.
* Bishop Feehan shaded Auburn, 3-2, for its second varsity win. Alivia Fitzgibbons, Mary Lamoriello and Alana DiPlaicido each scored in the win.
* Goals by Molly McConnell and Kyleigh Green propelled Matignon to a 2-1 win over Arlington Catholic.
* Hannah Blomquist had two goals and two assists in Westwood’s 6-1 win against Dedham. Emma Curley and Emma Conway both had a goal as well.
* Bella Hacker and Ava Petrone each scored twice to lead Burlington to a 7-2 win over Stoneham/Melrose. Siena Berardinelli, Katie Hayes and Lizzy Boulos also had goals.
* Shrewsbury got a hat trick from Grace Felicio, two goals from Taylor Ryder and a goal and three assists from Kaci Ryder in a 9-1 win over Leominster.