* Needham tied up Braintree in a 2-2 deadlock in Bay State League action. The Rockets had goals from Celia Blaszkowsky and Britt Nawrocki. Allie Decoste and Delia Lee had goals for the Wamps, who are now 8-0-1 overall.
* Belmont continues to be a factor in the Middlesex League Liberty race, blanking Reading, 2-0, behind 24 saves from Bridget Gray and goals from Emma O’Donovan and Katie Guden.
* Angelina DiGirolamo had a hat trick and sister Lucia DiGirolamo notched a goal and three assists as Woburn overpowered Lexington, 7-1.
* Duxbury picked up a big win, blanking Hingham, 3-0, in the Patriot League. Grace High scored all three goals for the Dragons, and Ali McArdle had the shutout between the pipes.
* In a battle of unbeaten clubs, D2 #2 Canton edged past Waltham, 2-1. Olivia Maffeo and Faith Nelson had goals for the Bulldogs, now 8-0-1.
* Down 2-0 entering the third period, HPNA got goals from Hannah Keating and Eliana Kane to tie up Methuen/Tewksbury, 2-2, in MVC/Dual County action. Ryan Quinn and Jessica Driscoll had staked the Red Rangers to a 2-0 lead. (Driscoll also had a goal in OT for M/T).
* D1 #1 Austin Prep wore down Notre Dame Academy in a 4-0 win. The winning Cougars got goals from Eryn Taber, Isabel Hulse, Sabrina Axelrod and Monique Lyons.
* Alyssa Murphy fired home five goals and Cassie Martin added a hat trick of her own in Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake’s 9-4 win over Scituate in the Patriot League.
* Goals by Colleen Goonan, Sophia Temple and Callie Dwyer was enough for Boston Latin to edge Lincoln-Sudbury, 3-2.
* Molly Driscoll scored three goals as Watertown played Burlington to a 3-3 standoff. Sydney Shinopoulos, Shea McDonald and Siena Berardinelli each had a tally for the Red Devils.
* Jamie DuPont scored twice to lead Beverly/Danvers to a 5-1 win over Bishop Stang in non-league action. Emma Knott, Emma Thibodeau and Amanda Forziati each added a goal in the win.
* Central Catholic cracked the win column with a 3-1 win over Cambridge/Somerville. Maddie Guy, Carmella Hillner and Megan Malolepszy all had a goal for the Red Raiders.
* Emily Rourke had a hat trick and McKenzie O’Neil scored twice to led D2 #1 Wellesley to a 7-1 victory over Newton.
* Gabby Davern and Abbey Millman both scored to lead Bishop Fenwick past Matignon, 2-1.
* Andover got past stubborn Acton-Boxboro, 3-1, with goals from Sara Carleo, Rose McLean and Kate Gemmell.
* Algonquin/Hudson knocked Longmeadow from the unbeaten ranks, taking a 5-3 decision with two goals from Amy McGlashing. Kerryn O’Connell, Maggie O’Brien and Heather Hodgkins also scored for the T-Hawks.
* Makenzie Shandley scored twice, and Morgan Cunningham, Sydney O’Shea and Bridget Nally each lit the lamp once in King Philip’s 5-1 win over Medway/Ashland.
* Milton took down Weymouth, 5-3, led by two goals from Grace deBenedictis. Milton also got goals from Molly Murtagh, Anna Radley and Rory Flynn.
* Sophia Levering had a goal and two assists and Hannah Blomquist notched a goal and assist to power Westwood to a 4-1 win over Norwood.