* Cohasset/Hanover picked up a huge win, grabbing a 3-0 lead and hanging on for a 3-2 win over Duxbury. Olivia Hussey, Lily Tobin and Meredith Decoste each had a goal for Co-Han.
* Two goals apiece from Allie McDonough and Morgan Roach powered Norwood to a 6-1 win over Medfield in Tri-Valley League play. Maeve Glavin and Marissa Cataldo each had a goal as well for the Mustangs.
* Lindsey Joyce‘s third period goal held up as Reading won its fourth straight game, edging past Winchester 1-0 in the Middlesex League Liberty Division.
* Goals by Colleen Goonan and Ally Keough late in the third period enabled Boston Latin to pull out a 2-2 tie with St. Mary’s. Ellen Linso was solid in net for the Wolfpack while Sam Porazinski and Maggie Pierce had goals for the Spartans.
* Wilmington slipped past Burlington, 3-2, thanks to a pair of goals from Zoe DeRose and one from Gabby Daniels.
* Ava Ben David fired home six goals as Martha’s Vineyard doubled up Nantucket 8-4 in the first-ever meeting between the two island schools.
* A goal from Amanda Lewandowski was enough for Franklin to edge out Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro, 1-0.
* Hannah Blomquist and Sophia Lovering each registered five points, and Lily Hunter and Emma Conway had two goals apiece as the Westwood offense exploded in a 9-4 win over Dedham.
* Longmeadow needed pair of third period goals to rally for a 3-3 tie with Dennis-Yarmouth. Lexi Pfalzgraf, Abby Hartley and Ashley Barron had goals for Lancers. Amelia Veara, Georgie Snow and Lily Holmes scored for the Dolphins.
* Jen DiNapoli had a hat trick and Jen Flynn, Cathy Sweeney, Sammie Mirasolo and Reilly Ganter each scored once in Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading’s 7-1 win over Winthrop.
* Two goals from Kelsey Stewart and single tallies from Christine Landry and Sophia Roukounakis powered Notre Dame to a 4-0 whitewashing of Barnstable.
* Riley Sheehan scored a pair of goals and Lydia Pendleton, Jessica Driscoll and Brenna Greene also scored to lead Methuen/Tewksbury to a 5-2 conquest of Acton-Boxboro.
* Canton slipped past pesky King Philip, 2-0, on goals from Lizzie Tassinari and Olivia Maffeo.
* Morgan Lessa figured in all six goals (3-3) for Stoughton/Sharon in its 6-6 standoff with Quincy/North Quincy. Zoey Bangs added a pair of goals.
* Freshman Tia Picardi scored all three of Matignon’s goals in a 3-1 win over Arlington Catholic.
* Dover-Sherborn/Hopkinton won its first game of the season, edging Medway/Ashland 2-1. Hailey Cox scored both goals, and Kristin McCluskey was stellar between the pipes.
* In Falmouth’s 4-0 shutout win over Bishop Feehan, Ryann McDonald scored twice.