* Caelan Stewart notched two goals and Maggie Donahue and Juliana Connors each scored once as Notre Dame Academy blanked Matignon, 4-0.
* Austin Prep doubled up Longmeadow, 6-3, led by a pair of goals each from Kara Cecchini and Monique Lyons. Also lighting the lamp for the Cougars was Frankie Frelick and Madison Terry.
* Samantha Fantasia figured in all four of Billerica/Chelmsford’s goals, scoring two and assisting on a pair, as B/C took down Concord-Carlisle, 4-1.
* Boston Latin tripped up Andover, 3-1, in an MVC/Dual County cross-over game, led by two goals from Sophia Temple and one from Emma Kelly.
* Sammie Mirasolo scored twice to lead Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading to a 4-1 non-league win over Oakmont. Carolyn Garofoli and Jenna DiNapoli added goals in the win.
* Makayla Doherty and Gabby Russo both had two goals in Arlington’s 4-1 win over Burlington.
* Westwood picked up a 4-1 win over King Philip. Abby Crowley fired home two goals for the Wolverines. while Emma Conway and Hannah Blomquist each had a goal.
* Freshman defenseman Olivia Maffeo continued her solid season, scoring all four of Canton’s goals in the Bulldogs’ 4-1 conquest of Hingham.
* Caroline Barrett, Lily Tobin and Kileigh Holt all had goals as Sandwich slipped past Bishop Stang, 3-1.
* Bishop Fenwick overpowered Medford/Malden, 6-2, led by a pair of goals from Lauren Diranian. Gabby Davern, Emma Perry, Catherine Salvo and Olivia Lajacono all had a goal as well for the Crusaders.
* Jillian Loebs had four goals and an assist in Acton-Boxboro’s 6-2 decision of Wayland/Weston. Cailey Ryan also had a five-point game for the Colonials, with a goal and four assists.
* In the Cape & Islands League, Falmouth got two-goal performances from Sam McKenzie and Ryann McDonald in a 4-1 win over Martha’s Vineyard.
* Allie McDonough scored both goals and Lily Newman was solid between the pipes in Norwood’s 2-1 win over Franklin.
* Cohasset/Hanover got goals from seven different sources – Kaitlyn McDonald, Sarah Long, Sofia King, Olivia Hussey, Lauren Farren, Kristin Soldano and Meredith DeCoste – in a 7-2 win over Quincy/North Quincy.
* Lydia Pendleton‘s goal with 18.9 seconds left enabled Methuen/Tewksbury to escape with a 1-1 tie with Waltham. Hawks goalie Caitlyn Burke was stellar with 39 saves.
(featured image courtesy of @beachskates )