– Pope Francis swept a weekend series from Latin Academy/Fontbonne, winning Sunday 6-0 behind two goals apiece from Ela Rabidaux and Camryn Rogowski. On Saturday, it was a 4-1 win for the Cardinals as Rabidaux, Kaitlyn Onrick, Morgan Peritz and Lauren Crocker all scored. The win qualified Pope Francis for the post-season. “I’m so proud of our girls qualifying for the state tournament in our second season as a varsity program,” said Pope Francis coach Chris Connors.
– Two goals from Caroline Doherty and single tallies off the sticks of Addy Garrity and Abbey Kennedy propelled Hingham to an impressive 4-0 non-league win over Sandwich.
– Acton-Boxboro took a 4-2 decision over Lincoln-Sudbury. Natalie Hodgson scored two goals and Caroline Justicz had a goal and assist for the Colonials.
– Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading doubled up Marblehead, 4-2, as Sarah Powers had a hat trick. Hannah Gromko added a goal as well. The two teams play again on Wednesday.
– Alexa McKim and Brynn McPherson each had a goal and assist in Matignon’s 4-1 win over Arlington Catholic. Kyleigh Green and Mia Moretti had goals as well for the Warriors, who got three assists from Emma Pessia.
– Central Catholic got two goals from Kailin Sullivan and one from Megan Malolepszy as the Raiders got past St. Joseph Prep/Mt. Alvernia, 3-2.
– King Philip had an impressive 4-1 conquest of Andover, backboned by the 36-save effort of netminder Mallory Johnston. Jen Daniels, Kelly Holmes, Morgan Cunningham and Catie Putt contributed goals.
– Riley Sheehan and Jessica Driscoll both scored two goals as Methuen/Tewksbury won its third straight, 4-1 over Billerica/Chelmsford. A third period assist was Driscoll’s 100th career point.
– Katherine Flippo scored three goals and Mikayla Matthews added one in Medfield/Norton’s 4-0 win over Dedham. Katelyn Cardoso had the shutout in goal.
– Pembroke’s Megan Dorsey became the sixth Titan to reach the 100-point plateau in a 7-2 win over Scituate. Erin Doran scored twice, while Dorsey, Jen Birolini, Mary Quatrale, Maggie O’Malley and Lauren Perry each had a goal.
– Austin Prep finished a perfect Catholic Central League season, getting a pair of goals from defenseman Maeve Carey and one from Isabel Hulse in a 3-0 win over St. Mary’s.
– Freshmen Gabby Reardon and Anna Sullivan both scored their first varsity goals and eighth-grader Morgan Murphy was strong in goal as Marshfield got past Hingham, 2-1.
– Isabella Agahigian‘s goal early in overtime gave Walpole a big 4-3 win over Needham in the Bay State Conference. Maddy Graceffa, Jess Tosone and Elena Govoni each chipped in with a goal as well.
– Sandwich got two goals from Olivia O’Brien and Kathleen Barrett in a 9-4 Cape & Island League win over Nantucket. Barrett also had four assists.
– Duxbury’s Ayla Abban also reached 100 career points with an assist in the Dragons’ 3-1 win over Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake. Abban added a goal in the win for Duxbury, now 15-0-2.
– Lily Prendergast pitched the shutout and Morgan Brady scored two goals as Notre Dame blanked Boston Latin, 4-0. Sarah White and Maggie Donahue also had goals for the Cougars.
– Maddie Soderquist and Taylor Buckley had goals in Woburn’s 2-0 win over Belmont.
– Milton slid past Newton, 1-0, getting a goal from Brenna Walsh and a shutout in goal from Lila Chahoun.
– Third period goals by Cecelia Bergeron and Carrismas Heinis were the difference in Leominster’s 3-1 win over Marblehead. Amanda Allain also had a goal.
** Featured image courtesy of @BEACHSKATES