– Pembroke continued on its roll, downing Marshfield, 6-2, led by two goals apiece from Jen Birolini and Megan Dorsey. Mary Quatrale and Hannah D’Angelo.
– Sandwich blanked Dennis-Yarmouth in the Cape & Islands League as Caroline Barrett scored twice. Emma MacPherson and Katie Barrett had goals as well, while Meghan Barrett picked up two assists and Sophia Visceglio the shutout.
– Bishop Fenwick defeated Matignon 3-1 as Lauren Diranian scored twice and Penny Levine once.
– Goals by Karaline O’Toole, Rory Shields, Grace Mottau and Shea Nolan, and shutout goaltending from Evelyn Lacey powered Archbishop Williams to a 4-0 win over Malden Catholic.
– Third period goals by Maggie Pierce, Amanda Forziati and Kelly Lovett broke a scoreless tie and propelled St. Mary’s to a 3-0 win over Pope Francis.
– Needham picked up a key D2 non-league win, getting two goals and two assists from Maddie Ledbury in a 4-2 conquest of Woburn. Maeve Hymovitz and Abby DeAnzeris each scored as well.
– Masconomet slipped past Shawsheen/Bedford 3-2 with goals from Kaeley Forde, Maddie Kenny and McKenna Dockery and 31 saves from Madie Dupuis.
– Medfield notched a big win, edging Wellesley, 3-2, behind two goals and an assist from senior captain Grenne Campbell.
– Two third period goals from Ally McEneaney were the difference in Barnstable’s 2-1 win over Canton. Jayden Ghelfi had a solid game between the pipes for the Hawks.
– Makenna Doucette‘s goal, with 48 seconds left in overtime, gave Natick a hard-fought 3-2 win over Braintree. Hadley Green and Aidan Bell also had goals.
– Notre Dame Academy shaded Acton-Boxboro in a battle of Top 10 D1 teams. Lucy DelGallo netted the game-winner for the Cougars. Jules Connors had the other NDA goal in the 2-1 win.
– Morgan Cunningham, Sydney O’Shea and Alison Donovan each dented the twine to lead King Philip to a 3-2 win over Dennis-Yarmouth.
– Riley Sheehan, Jessica Driscoll, Breena Lawrence and Kat Schille each potted a goal in Methuen/Tewksbury’s 4-1 win over Beverly/Danvers.
– Boston Latin shaded Waltham 2-1 behind goals from Keira Bruen and Ava Enright.