* Matignon opened the season with a 3-1 win over D1 power St. Mary’s, and repeated the effort Saturday, scoring three third period goals to defeat D1 heavy Austin Prep by the same 3-1 score. Alaina Aiello, Alexa McKim and Molly McConnell had the goals for the Warriors, who improved to 9-0-0.
* Falmouth improved to 7-0-0 with a tight, 4-3 win over Barnstable in the Cape & Islands League. Ryann McDonald led the attack with a hat trick, while Abby McDonald had the other Clippers goal. Penny Baroni, Katie Brewster and Finley Crosby had goals for Barnstable.
* In Division 1, Arlington remained unbeaten with a 4-2 verdict of Winchester. Maddie Krepelka scored twice, Makayla Doherty and Jenna Partridge once each for the Spy Ponders, now 5-0-2.
* Medfield got a pair of goals from Krista Anderson in a 6-2 win over Dover-Sherborn/Hopkinton. The Warriors also got goals from Emily Hollander, Cassie McDonald, Brynn Leahy and Brenna Smith.
* Pembroke closed out its regular season with its 11th straight win, knocking down Scituate, 4-1, with goals from Erin Doran, Maria Cantino, Megan Dorsey and Jennifer Birolini.
* Two goals from Kathryn Karo and one from Abbey Kennedy powered Hingham to a 3-0 win over Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake in the Patriot League.
* Bishop Stang downed Archbishop Williams, 5-1, getting a hat trick from Jenna Nogueira and single tallies from Maddie Andre and Isabella Battista.
* A hat trick from Erin Irons led Newburyport past Medford/Malden 8-3 in the Northeastern Hockey League. The Clippers got single goals from Izzy Kirby, Shannon Brennan, Renee Vachon, Hannah Gross and Ellie Turgeon.
* Goals by Kerryn O’Connell, Heather Hodgkins, Emily Johns and Maggie O’Brien powered unbeaten Algonquin to a 4-2 win over Pope Francis.
* Lincoln-Sudbury got some revenge on Acton-Boxboro, taking a 3-1 win after the Colonials knocked them from the unbeaten ranks earlier in the week. Harper Friedholm, MacKenzie Hydon and Anne-Sophie Ouellet all had goals for the Warriors.
* With goals from Anna Chrisanthopoulos, Camryn Scanlon and Claire Laudato, Longmeadow slipped past Leominster, 3-1.
* Mary High and Molly Roy were enough for Plymouth to get past Cohasset/Hanover, 2-0.
* In Bishop Feehan’s 8-4 win over Latin Academy, Caitlin Kelley and Madelyn Krupwich each scored a pair of goals, and Brooke Borges chipped in with a goal and four assists.
* Natick remained unbeaten with a 4-2 win over Walpole. McKenzie McDonald, Clair Maxwell, Colleen Quirk and Caroline Gates each had a goal in the win.