– Kelly Holmes fired home six goals, and assisted on two for an 8-point night in King Philip’s 9-2 win over Dennis-Yarmouth. Nikki McDonald scored twice and Erin Steck notched her first varsity goal.
– Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake won a pair of games over the weekend to improve to 10-4-0. On Saturday, WH/SL held off Hanover, 3-2, with a pair of goals from Jules Connors and one from Chloe Duff. The next day, it was a 4-0 win over Scituate with goals from Connors, Duff, Brenna Hohmann and Caitlin Dilley.
– Lily MacKenzie‘s two goal powered Stoneham/Wilmington to a 5-1 win over Reading. Other goal scorers for S/W were Grace Tobias, Ashley Mercier and Katelin Halley.
– Emily Hollander had a hat trick in Medfield’s 4-2 Tri-Valley League win over Westwood. Catherine Bannister also scored for the Warriors, who have now won their last three games.
– Pope Francis and Matignon skated to a 2-2 tie. Cardinal goals were scored by Sarah Tatro and Camryn Rogowski. Hailey Deady and Lindsey Logiudice countered for Matignon.
– Beverly/Danvers shaded Marblehead, 3-2, in overtime. Halle Greenleaf notched the game-winner for the Panthers. Clary Cary and Bradie Arnold also had goals in the win.
– Goals by Molly Murphy and Maggie Mullen were for Milton to keep on winning, blanking Walpole, 2-0 for the Wildcats’ fourth straight shutout win.
– Marshfield picked up a 5-2 win over Scituate, getting goals from Sarah McIntyre, Camryn Jordan, Addison Brown, Arielle Comer and Maija Kastrud.
– St. Mary’s eeked out a 3-2 win over Bishop Feehan, as Amanda Forziati scored with 16 seconds left in regulation to break a 2-2 tie. Maggie Pierce had two goals for the Spartans. Grace Campbell and Chloe Bryda had goals for the Shamrocks.
– Bishop Feehan responded Sunday with a 10-3 win over Nantucket. Chloe Bryda and Caitlin Kelley led the way with hat tricks. Taylor DeMond picked up her first varsity win between the pipes.
– Kailey Hannon‘s breakaway goal with 1:10 left broke a tie and sent Westford Academy to a 2-1 win over HPNA.
– Buoyed by a hat trick from Clover Logan, Acton-Boxboro broke into the win column with a 4-2 verdict of Billerica/Chelmsford. Vivian Rudolph also scored and Allison Corrieri chipped in with two assists.
– Goals from Keagan Jewell and Ella Costa were the difference in Gloucester’s 2-0 win over Medford.
– Needham pinned a 3-1 defeat on Braintree in the Bay State Conference, with goals from Katelyn Birnbaum, Lily Schmalz and Sami Bonisia.
** Featured image courtesy of @BEACHSKATES