* After squandering a three-goal lead in their first meeting against Lincoln-Sudbury, Acton-Boxboro turned the tables Saturday. Down 3-0 late in the game, the Colonials scored three goals in the final two minutes, the last two with the goalie pulled, to salvage a 3-3- tie. Jillian Loebs had two goals and an assist to fuel the comeback,
* In a Division 2 battle, D2 #4 Falmouth remained unbeaten with a 4-3 win over King Philip. Ryann McDonald scored two goals and Avery Johnsen and Lola Russell also had goals, while Sydney O’Shea scored twice for the Warriors.
* In Algonquin’s 6-0 win over Leominster in Central/West play, Grace Sciacca and Emily Johns each contributed a pair of goals.
* Concord-Carlisle notched its first win of the season, turned the tables on Boston Latin in a 3-0 win, after falling to the Wolfpack by the same score three days earlier. Freshman Julia Lambert scored two goals and Nyla Horne the other for the Patriots.
* Eighth-grader Brooke Harb had a hat trick as Methuen/Tewksbury took down Central Catholic, 5-2. Jessica Driscoll and Nikole Gosse also scored, while Maddie Guy had both goals for the Raiders.
* D2 #5 Sandwich picked up a pair of wins over the weekend. The Blue Knights edged Barnstable, 2-1, on goals by Emma Itri and Sydney Sawyer, then bested Martha’s Vineyard, 4-1, with goals from Maura McIver, Meghan Barrett, Adrianna Kelsch and Sawyer.
* Milton slipped past Weymouth in the Bay State League, 3-2, on the strength of goals from Maggie Mitchell, Christina Sweeney and Rory Flynn.
* Pembroke won its eighth straight game, blanking East Bridgewater/West Bridgewater, 4-0, with two goals from Maria Cantino, Erin Doran and Miranda DeMita.
* Norwood and Dover-Sherborn/Hopkinton skated to a 2-2 deadlock. Avery Bent and Annika Yanoshak had goals for DSH, while Maggie Curran and Michaela Reen countered for the Mustangs.
* Mae Pittenger, Ayla Abban and Katie Geis each scored as Duxbury got past stubborn Marshfield, 3-2. Maddie Mosca and Josie Keeler scored for the Rams.
* Newburyport skated past Masconomet, 5-1. Shannon Brennan potted a pair of goals for the Clippers, while Erin Irons, Katie Brown and Abby Stauss all had one each. Stauss then scored a pair of late goals on Sunday to allow Newburyport to tie up Beverly/Danvers, 2-2.
* Ellie Grady scored twice and Emily McDonald once as Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake edged Marshfield, 3-1. Abbey Powers contributed a pair of assists.
* HPNA rallied to tie up Andover, 3-3, in the Merrimack Valley Conference. Cassy Doherty, Kaitlyn Bush and Shelby Nassar each had a goal for HPNA.
- Featured image courtesy of @beachskates image