* In the Bay State League, Milton outlasted Braintree, 5-4, getting two goals each fom Anna Radley and Cate Howley. Ella Schiffman also scored for the Wildcats.
* Quincy/North Quincy overpowered Scituate, 10-3, in Patriot League action. In the win, Q/NQ’s Orla O’Driscoll scored her 100th career point.
* Cailey Ryan‘s two goals and assist led unbeaten Acton-Boxboro to a 6-2 win over Concord-Carlisle.
* Barnstable blanked the Cape Cod Furies, 2-0. Reagan Hicks and Claire Hazard had the goals, and Mia Raspante the shutout in goal.
* Dennis-Yarmouth downed Nantucket, 8-2, as Hannah O’Dowd had a hat trick, and Chase Holmes and Amelia Veara two goals apiece. Phoebe Holmes also had a goal for the Dolphins.
* Samantha Fantasia scored two goals and an assist, and Julia Williams had a goal and two assists in Billerica/Chelmsford’s 3-0 win over Methuen/Tewksbury.
* Abbey Millman, Gabby Davern and Abi Bruner all had two goals as Bishop Fenwick got past Bishop Feehan, 7-3. Catherine Salvo also scored for the Crusaders. Davern eclipsed the 100-career point plateau in the win.
* St. Mary’s bested Bishop Stang, 5-1, as Felicia D’Allesandro scored two goals and Rylie Smith made 20 saves between the pipes.
* Pembroke won its sixth straight game, shutting out Plymouth, 5-0. Jennifer Birolini had two goals, and Megan Dorsey, Erin Doran and Maria Cantino one each.
* Hingham ended Duxbury’s seven-game winning streak, earning a 3-3 tie as Kathryn Karo scored twice. Lily Sparrow, Ani Flaherty and Ayla Abban lit the lamp for the Dragons.
* Two goals from Caroline Batchelder and one from Karaline O’Toole powered Archbishop Williams to a 3-1 win over St. Joseph Prep/Mt. Alvernia.
* Watertown got goals from five different sources – Maggie Driscoll, Elizabeth Loftus, Leah Bailey, Molly Driscoll and Elaine Andrade – in a 5-0 whitewashing of Wakefield.
* Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading got goals from Catie Kampersal, Chloe Shapleigh and Jen Flynn in a 3-1 Northeastern Hockey League win over Medford/Malden.
* Izzy Kirby had two goals and Erin Irons one in Newburyport’s 3-0 win over Gloucester in a battle of first-year programs. Allie Bell picked up the shutout for the Clippers.
* Makena Clark, Sydney Sawyer and Lily Tobin had the goals and Sophia Viseglio the shutout in Sandwich’s 3-0 victory over Old Rochester.
* In the Middlesex League, Bridget Gray was solid in goal as Belmont tied up Reading, 1-1. Ellie McLaughlin scored Belmont’s goal, while Lacey Carciero countered for the Rockets.