– Juliana Taylor was solid in goal, and Shelby Nassar had the lone goal as HPNA slipped past Billerica/Chelmsford, 1-0.
– Lauren McPherson scored with 14 seconds left in overtime to give West/East Bridgewater a 3-2 win over Scituate. McPherson finished with two goals, and Brooke Lydon also had a goal.
– Lucy Irwin and Maddie Burke both had two goals, and Gianna DeMedeiros, Maddie Delvecchio and Kailin Sullivan each had one as Central Catholic defeated Concord-Carlisle, 7-2.
– Emma Tavilla scored in the game’s first minute, then added an empty net goal for all the scoring in Natick’s 2-0 win over Needham.
– King Philip got past Westwood, 3-1, led by a goal and two assists from Kelly Holmes. Kat Precobb had a goal, and Nikke McDonald had a goal and assist.
– Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake blanked Marshfield, 3-0, with a goal in each period. Caitlin Dilley, Jules Connors and Calleigh Vurpillate (first career goal) each scored for WH/SL.
– Riley Devlin had both goals and Casey Roth two assists as Falmouth edged Barnstable, 2-1, in the Cape & Islands League.
– Samantha Crowley had the overtime game-winner in Malden Catholic’s 3-2 win over Bishop Feehan. Nevin Mustone and Bella Gillis also had goals in the win. Brooke Borges and Caitlin Kelley had lamplighters for the Shamrocks.
– Stoughton picked up its first win of the season on Monday, defeating Quincy/North Quincy 5-1 as Ava Buckley scored four goals, and Ella Cummings chipped in with a goal and two assists.
– Methuen/Tewksbury outlasted Acton-Boxboro, 3-1, thanks to goals from MJ Petisce, Sammy Ryan and Kat Schille.
– Parker Metzler and Maeve Gallagher each scored twice to power D2 #1 Duxbury to a 6-1 win over Norwell in the Patriot League. Beth Yucius and Maddie Greenwood also had goals.
– Senior Maggie Pierce burst down the left wing and fired home a wrister with just 33.7 seconds left in regulation as St. Mary’s notched a 1-0 win over Notre Dame in a battle of two of Division 1’s top teams.
– Braintree downed Brookline, 2-0, for its fifth shutout win of the season. Callie Burchill and Kathryn Freeman each scored in the win.
– Kellie Harrington had the game-winning goal and assisted on Ela Rabidoux‘s goal in Pope Francis’ 2-0 win over Marblehead.