– It was milestone Saturday for goaltenders, as no less than three netminders hit key marks over the weekend. Belmont veteran senior Bridget Gray reached 2,000 career saves in Belmont’s 3-0 loss to Burlington Saturday. Also, Milton’s Lily Chamoun hit the 1,000 career save mark in the Wildcats’s 1-0 win over Brookline, and Framingham’s Mikal Franklin made her 1,000th save as the Flyers blanked Weymouth, 3-0.
– D2 Archbishop Williams got the best of D1 St. Mary’s in a clash of unbeatens, as Grace Mottau‘s goal tied it with 23 seconds left in regulation and then Maggie Lynch won it in overtime for the Bishops, who improved to 10-0-1. Caroline Batchelder also had a goal for ABW.
– In a battle of top teams, Andover edged HPNA, 2-1, in overtime to pick up a key MVC/Dual County Large win. Rose Memmolo had the OT game-winner for the Warriors, and Scarlet Glass also had a goal. Kaitlyn Bush had the lone goal for HPNA.
– Longmeadow doubled up Matignon, 6-3. Jane O’Connor and Maeve Doherty each had two goals and an assist for the Lancers. Rylee Welch and Elyse Eidinger also put home a goal.
– Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading nipped Beverly/Danvers, 2-1, getting goals from Vanessa Steinmeyer and Penny Spack, and solid netminding from Alyse Mutti.
– Molly Ross scored a pair of goals, and added two assists, and Hailey Pelzar had a goal and assist in Wayland/Weston’s 4-1 win over Cambridge.
– Molly Clark scored two goals to lead Framingham past Weymouth, 3-0. Amber Welch had a goal and assist in the win.
– Scituate picked up a 5-2 win over Quincy/North Quincy as Kiera Modder fired home four goals for the Sailors. Gridska Flynn also had a goal and Audrey Martin chipped in with three assists.
– Hingham battled Duxbury to a 1-1 standoff in the Patriot League, Duxbury’s first blemish after opening with 13 straight wins. Caroline Doherty had a goal for the Harborwomen, and Zoey Madigan countered for the Dragons.
– Sandwich blanked the Cape Cod Furies, 4-0, with goals from Marley Dwyer, Emma MacPherson, Katie Barrett and Adrianna Kelsch. Sophia Visceglio had a 17-save shutout.
– Emma Tavilla and Liv Cohen each had a goal as Natick tied up Braintree, 2-2.
– Waltham’s Angalisa Caceda also had a four-goal performance in the Hawks’ 6-3 win over Cetral Catholic. Danika Tracey and Olivia Egirous also scored for Waltham.
– Bishop Stang blanked Arlington Catholic, 5-0, led by two goals and assist each from Lexi Yost and Kacey Curran. Freshman Meghan Costa had the other goal for the Spartans.
– Two goals and two assists from Alana Nevin were instrumental in Martha’s Vineyard’s 7-1 win over the Dennis-Yarmouth co-op. Both Grace Cotton and Esme Colon notched their first varsity goals in the win.
– Breena Lawrence notched an unassisted goal in the third period to break a scoreless tie and give Methuen/Tewksbury a 1-0 win over Billerica/Chelmsford.