* Goals by Olivia O’Brien and Calli Kent, and shutout goaltending from Sophia Visceglio powered Sandwich to a 2-0 win over Martha’s Vineyard in their season opener.
* Franklin got into the win column, shading Hockomock League rival King Philip, 2-1, with goals from Maggie McCaffery and Lindsay Dennett.
* Andover opened up its season with a 7-1 win over Methuen/Tewksbury in the Merrimack Valley Conference. Lauren Adams scored three goals, and Abby Murnane, Brooke Cedorchuck, Amy Pinkham and Lily Reeves each had one. Jessica Driscoll had the lone goal for the Red Rangers.
* Duxbury remained unbeaten with a 3-1 win over Norwell. Ayla Abban fired home a pair of goals, and Alannah Akins had the other for the Dragons, now 4-0.
* Medfield knocked Dedham from the unbeaten ranks, getting two goals from Krista Anderson, and one apiece out of Cassie McDonald, Taylor Guindon and Grenne Campbell.
* Senior Kerryn O’Connell fired home five goals in Algonquin’s 7-1 win over Longmeadow.
* Goals by Bella Babstock, Julia Guden, Jessica McPherson, Angalisa Caceda and Isabella Mondolfi powered Waltham to a 5-2 conquest of Wayland/Weston in Dual County League play.
* Leominster doubled up Oakmont, 6-3, getting a pair of goals from Hanna Erickson. Erin Gamble, Alanna Hoag, Kaitlyn Bremer and Andrea Bottari had goals as well.
* Belmont and Winchester played to a 2-2 standoff in Middlesex Liberty actions. Emma O’Donovan and Molly Dacey scored for the Marauders, while Annie Ettenhoffer and Amanda O’Brien countered for Winchester.
* Grace Kelley scored twice to lead Needham to a 5-0 blanking of Walpole. Maddie Ledbury, Maddie Foster and Maeve Hymovitz added single goals for the Rockets.
* Two goals from Julia Lambert and one from Ela Braceras enabled Concord-Carlisle to tie up Lincoln-Sudbury, 3-3. Kimmy Lucier scored twice for the Warriors, and Harper Friedholm had one.
* Avery Bent notched a hat trick and Kristin McCluskey made 51 saves as Dover-Sherborn/Hopkinton downed Medway Co-op, 4-1, in the Tri-Valley League.
* Two goals each from Orla O’Driscoll and Maggie Lynch led Quincy/North Quincy to a 5-2 victory over Cohasset/Hanover. Shea Nolan also had a goal in the win. Erin Condon and Caitlin Fortuna each had a goal for Co-Han.
* Samantha Fantasia scored twice, and Brenna Murray and Tori Apostolakes once as Billerica/Chelmsford registered its second straight shutout to start the season, blanking HPNA, 4-0.
* Goals by Karaline O’Toole, Caroline Batchelder and Kate O’Toole each scored a goal as Arcbhishop Williams shaded St. Joseph Prep/Mt Alvernia, 3-2.
* In Acton-Boxboro’s big win over Cambridge, senior Jillian Loebs (2-3-5) and freshman Allie Correiri (2-2-4) led the Colonials offensive attack.