* In a key early-season clash between Middlesex League Liberty Division rivals Winchester and Woburn, it was the Red & Black that emerged victorious, as Alexandra Dente‘s third period goal was the difference in a 5-4 win. Irene Mandile had two goals, while Carly Blumsack and Georgia Costello each had one for the winners, outlasting the performance of the Tanners’ Maddie Soderquist, who netted all four Woburn goals. The win improves Winchester’s record to 5-0.
* Hat tricks from McKenzie Cerrato and Kathryn Karo powered D1 #1 Austin Prep to a 7-0 win over St. Mary’s in the Catholic Central North.
* Shea Kelleher had her second four goal game of the season, leading Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake to a 6-3 decision of Hanover. Brooke Hohmann and Lily Ulvila each scored as well, while Caitlin Dilley chipped in with a pair of assists.
* Kathleen Barrett had the hat trick as Sandwich took down Martha’s Vineyard, 5-2. The Lady Knights also had goals from Chloe Schultz and Caroline Barrett.
* Waltham defeated Concord-Carlisle, 8-2, as six diferent forwards lit the lamp, including Ella Curtis, who led the attack with three goals.
* Maggie Lynch scored three goals, including her 100th career goal, as Quincy/North Quincy outlasted Marshfield, 6-4. Orla O’Driscoll scored twice and Maddie Bailey had a goal as well. Kayla Leonard, Addison Brown, Ari Altobello and Max Keeler each had a goal for the Rams.
* Ella Nannene‘s second goal of the night, in overtime, propelled Acton-Boxboro to a hard-fought 4-3 win over Andover in MVC/Dual Large play. Lily Vaughan had a goal and assist for the Colonials, while Lauren Adams, Scarlet Glass and Rose Maclean had goals for the Warriors.
* Playing for the first time in almost a month, Dennis-Yarmouth/CCA/SJPII took down Old Rochester, 7-2. Hannah O’Dowd (three goals) and Amelia Veara (two goals) led the offensive attack.
* Bishop Stang had a huge victory, knocking off rival Bishop Feehan, 7-1 getting two goal performances from Lexi Yost, Mikayla Brightman and Kacey Curran.
* Duxbury slipped past Pembroke, 2-1, in the Patriot League. Junior Ayla Abban scored both goals for the Dragons.
* Ryan Maguire and Reese Pompeo each had a pair of goals, and Erin Packard and Caroline Doherty added single tallies in Hingham’s 6-2 win over Scituate.
* Cara Joyce had the overtime game-winner as Reading slipped past Lexington, 3-2.
* Two goals from Kyleigh Green and one each from Mae Lafferty and Mia Moretti led Matignon to its first win of the season, a 4-0 shutout of Arlington Catholic.
* Norwood stayed unbeaten, holiding off Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro 4-3 with goals from Morgan Roach, Jenna Naumann, Molly Roach and Molly Federico.
* Natick beat Brookline, 6-1, behind three goals from Colleen Quirk and one each by Emma Tavilla, Aidan Bell and Makenna Doucette.