* Maggie Pierce scored two goals, and Julia Lambert and Jenna Chaplain added one each as St. Mary’s picked up a big non-league victory, downing Notre Dame Academy, 4-1.
* Two Catie Kampersal goals were key in Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading’s 4-1 win over Newburyport. Hannah Gromko and Sarah Powers also had goals in the win.
* Abigail Kennedy notched the hat trick to lead Hingham to a 6-2 triumph over Plymouth. The Harborwomen also saw Pippa Jiranek, Lily Thrun and Ryan Maguire dent the twine.
* The Cape Cod Furies continued their winning ways with a 5-1 conquest of Old Rochester. Gabby Basset scored twice, while Samantha Clarke, Julia Weiner and Emily Underhill each had a goal.
* Mallory Farrell had a pair of goals, while Bryn Domolky and Emily Johns added a goal in Algonquin/Hudson’s 4-1 road win at Wellesley.
* Acton-Boxboro’s Cailey Ryan scored on a shorthanded breakway with 44 seconds remaining, breaking a 1-1 tie and giving the Colonials a 2-1 win over Methuen/Tewksbury. Ryan also assisted on a goal by Erin Gamble.
* Two goals from Maggie Burchill, including the game-winner in overtime, led Braintree to a key 5-4 win over Natick. Savanna Littlewood also scored twice for the Wamps, while Colleen Quirk had two goals for the Redhawks.
* Megan Dorsey had a hat trick, and Erin Doran added two goals to power Pembroke to a 5-3 win over Quincy/North Quincy.
* Morgan Cunningham, Kelly Holmes and Cate Hart all had two goals as King Philip downed Dedham, 9-0.
* Wren Abboud‘s hat trick fueled a third period comeback to power Weymouth to a 4-2 win over Archbishop Williams.
* Lily Shaughnessy scored in overtime to give Medfield/Norton a 1-0 win over Franklin.
* Sarah Noyes made 34 saves and Giovanna Gulinello had the lone goal in Billerica/Chelmsford’s 1-0 win over HPNA.
* Norwood defeated Milton, 5-1 win goals from Marissa Cataldo, Molly Federico, Caeli Reed, Jenna Naumann and Molly Cataldo.
* Izzy Spencer scored two goals, including an empty-netter as Auburn doubled up Ursuline, 4-2.