* A goal by freshman Lily Hayes with nine seconds left in regulation gave Pope Francis the first win in program history, edging Leominster, 3-2. Junior captain Morgan Peritz, set up the game-winner. Hayes had two goals in the game, Lauren Crocker also scored and Peritz assisted on all three goals.
* Malden Catholic got a hat trick from freshman Antonia DiZoglio and one goal from Susan Hobart to knock off Shawsheen/Bedford, 4-2, a team the Lancers lost to 8-2 earlier in the season.
* In their third meeting of the season, Acton-Boxboro knocked rival Lincoln-Sudbury from the ranks of the unbeaten, edging the Warriors 3-2 behind goals from Caroline Justicz, Ella Cormier and the game-winner from Cailey Ryan.
* A late power play goal from McKenzie Cerrato enabled Austin Prep to salvage a 4-4 tie with St. Mary’s in their third meeting of the season. Jenna Chaplain scored two goals for the Spartans.
* Needham also suffered its first loss of the season, as the Rockets were nudged by Milton, 2-1. Christina Sweeney and Rory Flynn scored for the Wildcats, while Maddie Ledbury had the lone goal for the Rockets.
* Mia Salah had a hat trick to power Gloucester to a 5-2 in over Masconomet in the Northeastern Hockey League, the Fishermen’s first varsity win since 2008 after reinstating the varsity program this winter. Ariana Scola and Aria Caputo also had goals in the win.
* In a key Middlesex League Liberty battle, Woburn smothered Belmont, 4-0, handing the Marauders their first loss of the season. ML Pineros, Maddie Soderquist, Kelsey Ficociello and Taylor Buckley each had a goal for the Tanners.
* Also in the ML Liberty, Reading played Arlington to a 2-2 tie. Maddie Rzepka and Solana O’Shea had goals for the Rockets.
* Jessica Driscoll scored four goals to lead Methuen/Tewksbury to a 5-4 win over HPNA in an exciting, up-and-d0wn game. MJ Petisce had the other goal for the Red Rangers.
* Hingham doubled up Marshfield, 4-2, in the Patriot League with goals from Coco Hernberg, Piper Jordan, Kathryn Karo and Caroline Doherty. Josie Keeler and Addison Brown scored for the Rams.
* Bishop Stang got two goals each from Lexi Yost and Mikayla Brightman in a 6-0 win over Ursuline Academy.
* Duxbury exacted revenge on Notre Dame Academy, getting a third period goal from Reese Porter for a 1-0 win.
* Goals by Jen Daniels, Morgan Cunningham, Alison Donovan and Sydney O’Shea powered King Philip to a 4-0 victory over St. Joseph/Mt. Alvernia.
* Matignon stayed unbeaten with a 5-0 whitewashing of Arlington Catholic. Lizzy Greeley had a pair of goals. Kyleigh Green, Alexa McKim and Tia Picardi also had a goal in the win.
* Lyndsay Atkinson had both goals as Franklin slipped past Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro, 2-1, in the Hockomock League.
* Pembroke clinched the Patriot League Fisher Division title after a 4-0 win over Quincy/North Quincy. Erin Doran notched a pair of goals, and Jennifer Birolini and Megan Dorsey one each for the Titans.
* Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake got two goals from Emily McDonald and one from Cailtin Dilley in a 3-3 tie with Norwell.