* Arlington escaped with a 2-1 overtime win over Middlesex Liberty foe Lexington to remain unbeaten. Freshman Libby Corsetti was the hero for the Spy Ponders.
* Needham held off Braintree, 1-0, in a Bay State Herget matchup. Freshman Katelyn Birnbaum scored the lone goal for the Rockets, while Mina Brown was solid in picking up the shutout.
* Sophia Tersoni, Amber Welch and Logan Steele each had a goal as Framingham rallied from an early one-goal deficit to post a 3-1 win over Walpole. Carolyn Cotta chipped in with a pair of assists.
* Senior Maggie Lester had a six-point night (3-3) in Medway/Ashland’s 8-2 conquest of Dedham in the Tri-Valley League. Katie Crews also had a big night with two goals and two assists.
* Duxbury got a pair of goals from Ayla Abban and one from Martine Van Arum added one in a 3-1 win over Hingham.
* Two goals apiece from Bradie Arnold and Kayleigh Crowell powered Beverly/Danvers to a 7-0 shutout win over Masconomet.
* Allison Correiri had herself quite a night, scoring three goals and adding four assists as unbeaten Acton-Boxboro returned to play with an 8-1 win over Westford Academy.
* Shrewsbury picked up a key MVC/County Large win with a 4-0 whitewashing of Billerica/Chelmsford. Freshman Katie Louder scored twice for the Colonials, with Bridget McLaughlin and Kate Vona adding a goal apiece.
* An overtime goal from Lily MacKenzie was the difference in Stoneham/Wilmington’s 4-3 win over Burlington.
* Evelyn Fay fired home four goals to lead Nantucket to an 8-3 conquest of Old Rochester. Bailey Lower added a pair, while Emerson Pekarcik and Mia Beaudette each scored as well.
* Waltham bested Cambridge, 5-1, in the MVC/Dual County Small led by a pair of goals from Ava Anderson. Angalisa Careda, Katherine Pisuk and Sophia LaFauci each had a goal as well.
* Two goals apiece from Kate Carabin and Jamie Noonan pushed East Bridgewater/West Bridgewater to a 4-0 win over Stoughton co-op.
* Marblehead turned back Shawsheen/Bedford 5-3 as Hannah Tsouvalas and Ashley Piersol both had a pair of goals.
* In Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake’s 4-1 win over Marshfield, Shea Kelleher scored all four goals.