– Arlington’s Maddie Krepelka became the latest Mass. Girls HS star to reach the 100-career point plateau, doing so in the Spy Ponders 2-0 win over Lexington with a first period goal. Gabby Russo also had a goal in the win.
– Central Catholic improved to 8-1-1 overall with a 1-0 win over Boston Latin in the MVC/Dual County Small. Goalie Cara Kuczek was the story of this one, making several spectacular saves. Madison Terry had the game’s lone goal for the Raiders.
– Falmouth’s Samantha McKenzie, who recently became the school’s all-time leading scorer, had a night for herself, scoring six goals in Falmouth’s big win over Nantucket.
– Two goals from Maddie McDonald and one each out of Penny Saich and Lauren Bedford powered Norwell to a big 4-0 win over Hingham.
– Masconomet edged past Medford/Malden 3-2 with Maddie Kenny notching the winning goal in overtime. Bella Finn had a goal and two assists and McKenna Dockery also had a goal.
– Acton-Boxboro cruised to a 7-2 win over Billerica/Chelmsford. Cailey Ryan had a big night with three goals and two assists. Kubi Issah chipped in with two goals and an assist.
– Goals by Jacqui Haney and Eliza O’Sullivan were enough for Andover to rally for a 2-1 win over Bishop Fenwick. Lauren Diranian had the lone goal for the Crusaders.
– Needham got goals for five different players – Maddie Ledbury, Maeve Hymovitz, Lily Schmalz, Abby DeAnzeris and Sofia Berejik – in a 5-3 Bay State Conference win over Weymouth.
– Senior Laura Cogswell had both goals as Barnstable defeated Sandwich, 2-1. Adriana Kelsch scored for the Lady Knights.
– Avery Bowen (one goal, two assists) and Caitlin Kelly (two goals, one assist) led things offensively in Bishop Feehan’s 7-1 win over St. Joseph Prep/Mt. Alvernia.
– Natick blanked Walpole 7-0 behind a hat trick from Colleen Quirk and two goals from Emma Tavilla.
– Defenseman Maya Battista fired home the overtime game-winner as Canton clinched the Hockomock League crown with a 2-1 win over King Philip. Tess Khoury added a goal for the Bulldogs, while Sydney O’Shea countered for KP.
– Belmont got 56 saves from Bridget Gray, and goals from Lily Duffy and Gretchen Hanley in a 2-2 tie with D2 #2 Winchester.
– Duxbury blanked Hanover, 4-0, getting goals from Meghan Carney, Ayla Abban, Parker Metzler and Zoey Madigan.
– Methuen/Tewksbury knotted up Shrewsbury 2-2 with a 26-save performance from Michelle Kusmaul and goals by Kat Schille and MJ Petisce.
– Framingham took a 2-1 overtime win over Brookline, with goals from Mason Puumala and Zoe Yale. Mikal Franklin had 29 saves in goal. The Warriors got a goal from Graycen Davis.
– Two goals each from ML Pineros and Maddie Soderquist powered Woburn to a 4-1 conquest of Reading.
– Burlington had enough to slip by Stoneham/Wilmington, 4-3. Lexi MacKinnon scored twice and Shea McDonald and Kyleigh Rabazzi once each for the Lady Devils.
– An overtime strike from Emily Mahoney gave Beverly/Danvers a 3-2 win over Newburyport. Kayleigh Crowell had the Panthers other two goals.