* In its second game as a varsity program, Malden Catholic notched its first win, edging St. Joseph Prep/Mt. Alvernia, 2-1. Antonia DiZoglio‘s goal broke a 1-1 tie with 1:24 left in the game. DiZoglio also assisted on MC’s first goal.
* Austin Prep junior Isabel Hulse became the latest Mass. Girls HS player to reach 100 career points, doing so in the first period of Wednesday’s 6-2 win over Bishop Stang for the Cougars.
* Acton-Boxboro outlasted Concord-Carlisle, 6-5, in overtime. Cailey Ryan and Ella Cormier each scored two goals for the Colonials, while Kubi Issah got the OT winner. Ela Braceras scored twice and Mia McKennitt, Finley Griswold and Mairead Campbell each had one goal for the Patriots.
* Methuen/Tewksbury doubled up HPNA 4-2 in Merrimack Valley play as Nikole Gosse scored twice. Riley Sheehan and Brooke Harb added goals.
* Pembroke got goals from five different skaters in a 5-1 win over Hingham in a game between Patriot League counterparts. Allison Zeoli, Maria Cantino, Meghan Hanrahan, Jennifer Birolini and Erin Doran all lit the lamp for the Titans.
* A late third period goal by Shannon Nagy was enough for Bishop Fenwick to slip past Archbishop Williams, 1-0.
* Undefeated Duxbury got all it could handle from Cohasset/Hanover, but pulled away late for a 3-1 win. Red-hot Ayla Abban scored twice more for the Green Dragons, giving her 14 goals on the season. Grace Landolfi had the other goal for Duxbury, now 6-0-0.
* Quincy/North Quincy doubled up Plymouth, 4-2, behind two goals from Maggie Lynch, and one each by Orla O’Driscoll and Maddie Bailey.
* Goals by Paige Thibodeau, Hannah Gromko, Chloe Considine and Catie Kampersal powered Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading to a 4-1 win over Gloucester in the Northeastern Hockey League.
* Makena Clark and Adrianna Kelsch each scored twice in Sandwich’s 8-2 victory over Nantucket. Olivia O’Brien, Maura McIver, Caroline Barrett and Sydney Sawyer also added goals in the win.
* Madison Fox scored twice in Longmeadow’s 4-4 tie with Pope Francis. Jane O’Connor and Abby Hartley also had goals for the Lancers.
* Newburyport, in its first year as a stand-alone program, edged past Masconomet, the team they shared a co-op for the last several years, by a 3-2 score. Fiona Dunphy, Hannah Gross and Shannon Brennan had the goals for the Clippers.
* HPNA outlasted Central Catholic, 6-3, led by a hat trick from Kaitlyn Bush. The winners also had goals from Sophie Znamierowski, Kat Yelsits and Ella Roe. For Central, Maeve Hurley scored all three goals.