* Both Hingham and Plymouth moved on to Wednesday’s semifinal round of the Patriot Cup. The Harborwomen blanked Cohasset/Hanover, 7-0, and Plymouth got past Quincy/North Quincy, 5-3, in second round action Monday.
In Hingham’s win, Kathryn Karo led the attack with three goals. Also scoring were Natasha Neelon, Abby Kennedy, Caroline Doherty and Lily Thrun. Hingham will face Duxbury (Wednesday, 3:45pm , Gallo Arena). It will be the fourth meeting this season between the clubs.
Ainsley Cronin scored two goals in Plymouth’s win. Molly Roy, Maeve Campbell and Anastacia Goslin added goals as well. Maggie Lynch had all three goals for Q/NQ.
* An overtime goal by freshman Mairead Campbell gave Concord-Carlisle a 4-3 win over Waltham in the Dual County League Large title game. Ela Braceras had two goals for the Patriots. Ava Wagner also scored. Jess McPherson scored twice for the Hawks, who lost for the first time this season.
* Evelyn Fey scored on a breakaway with 24 seconds left in regulation to give Nantucket a 5-4 win over Martha’s Vineyard, the second-year varsity’s first win in program history. Fey ended up scoring the Whalers last three goals on the day, while Emerson Pekarcik netted the first two.
* Abbey Beigel‘s two goals led unbeaten Natick to a 4-2 win over Braintree. Clair Maxwell and Kaitlyn Dempsey also had goals for the Redhawks.
* Eight different players scored, led by Sydney O’Shea‘s two strikes, as King Philip outgunned Stoughton/Sharon, 9-6. Both Morgan Lessa and Haley Nelson each had a hat trick in the loss for Stoughton.
* Boston Latin moved into the title game of the Dual County League’s Small with a 5-1 conquest of Cambridge. Keira Bruen, Ava Enright, Sarah Young, Phoebe Niese and Theresa Gioiosa each had a goal, while Sydney Hanlon contributed three assists. The Wolfpack will now face Wayland/Weston in Wednesday’s final at Rivers School (6 pm).
* In the Cape & Islands League, Falmouth’s 10-game winning streak came to an end in a 2-2 standoff with Barnstable. Avery Johnsen and Abby McDonald had goals for Falmouth, while Laura Cogswell and Claire Hazard countered for the Raiders.
* In its final game of the season, Canton blanked Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro 4-0 on the strength of goals from Ellie Rae Roberts, Tess Khoury, Maya Battista and Faith Nelson.
* Featured image courtesy of @BEACHSKATES images