– D1 #1 St. Mary’s rolled to the championship at the Nan Rheault tournament. In the title game win over Scituate, senior Jenna Chaplain had two goals and an assist, and in the process cracked the 200-career point plateau.
– Gaby Bassett scored three goals and Sienna Reeves added a pair as the Cape Cod Furies defeated Dennis-Yarmouth Co-op, 8-1.
– Lauren O’Malley got the game-winner in overtime as Algonquin/Hudson rallied for a 2-1 win over Wellesley. Emily Johns had a third period goal for the Titans.
– Bishop Fenwick downed Arlngton Catholic, 3-1, with goals from Molly Sullivan, Abbey Millman and Mya Jewel.
– Goals by Ava Dunphy, Addison Nee, Peyton Sowersby and Jen Birolini powered Pembroke past Quincy/North Quincy, 4-2. Birolini, just a sophomore, notched her 100th career point in the win.
– Belmont had a couple of solid wins over the weekend. On Monday, the Marauders downed Stoneham/Wilmington 4-1 getting two goals from Sadie Taylor, and one each from Mia Taylor and Charlotte Wright. On Saturday, Belmont rallied to down Arlington, 4-3. Lily Duffy scored both the tying and winning goals. Ruby Jones and Evey Long also scored, and Bridget Gray made 31 saves.
– Emily Souke and Meghan Barrett each had a goal as Sandwich won its third straight game, blanking Plymouth, 2-0.
– Rose Memmolo had the game-winner, and Elisa O’Sullivan also scored as Andover edged Billerica/Chelmsford, 2-1, in the MVC/Dual County Large.
– Fiona Holland and Cara Joyce scored, and Braintree held off a rush by Hanover in the third period to post a 2-1 win.
– Sam Toomey scored the deciding goal in Reading’s 3-2 win over Framingham. Danielle Bowers and Gianna Bonfilio also scored. Ryen Taylor and Carolyn Cotta connected for the Flyers.
– Ivorie Arguin scored a pair of goals and Eleanor Jacoby added another in the third period in Pope Francis’ 3-1 win over Beverly/Danvers, snapping the Panthers’ six-game winning streak. Beverly/Danvers rebounded Monday with a 3-2 win over Woburn, led by two goals from Shea Nemeskal.
– Julia McNeely‘s hat trick led Melrose to a 7-4 win over Concord-Carlisle.
– Martha’s Vineyard picked up a 6-2 win over Old Rochester, with Elle Mone leading the attack with a goal and three assists.
– Solid goaltending from Julianna Taylor and goals by Kaitlyn Bush, Mia Kmiec and Shelby Nassar led HPNA to a 3-1 win over Lincolnd-Sudbury.
– Kaylin French scored three times, and assisted on one of Mia Moretti‘s two goals in Matignon’s 5-3 win over Arlington Catholic.
– Dani Moriarty had a pair of goals and Lily Turcotte the other as Medway/Ashland downed Franklin, 3-1.