– D2 #4 Braintree won for the eighth straight time, blanking ranked Needham, 3-0. Eva Surette had the shutout in goal, while the Wamps got goals from Clair Joyce, Fiona Holland and Jordyn Bello.
– D1 #3 Arlington knocked off Winchester for the second time this season, shutting out the Red & Black, 3-0, with goals from Grace Corsetti, Gabby Russo and Maddie Krepelka (ENG).
– Two goals from Casey Donovan and one from Lily Shaughnessy led Medfield/Norton to a 3-0 win over Norwood, knocking the Mustangs from the unbeaten ranks.
– Pope Francis had a pair of shutout wins over the weekend, beating Woodstock (CT) 3-0 on Saturday with goals from Morgan Peritz, Camryn Rogowski and Lily Hayes, and then edging Malden Catholic, 1-0, on Sunday thanks to 26 saves from Rowan Howe and a goal by defenseman Grace Sands.
– Canton continued its strong play with a 5-2 win over Dennis-Yarmouth. Anna Lehan had two goals, and Tess Khoury, Audrey Koen and Maya Battista each had one.
– Two goals apiece from Jennifer Birolini and Mary Quatrale powered Pembroke to a 5-2 win over Norwell.
– Matignon knocked off St. Mary’s Lynn 4-2 in the Catholic Central League as Moe Lafferty had two goals. Reghan Hammersley and Kyleigh Green also lit the lamp.
– A pair of goals from Lexi Yost and single markers from Mikayla Brightman and Jordan Theriault powered Bishop Stang past Bishop Fenwick, 4-1.
– Boston Latin shut out Cambridge, 2-0, behind strong goaltending from Kelly McKenna and goals from Maeve Murray and Kiera Bruen.
– D1 #4 Acton-Boxboro downed Andover, 2-0, Cailey Ryan and Kubi Issah each had a goal and Max Anderson made 21 saves.
– Two goals from Jessica Driscoll and one each from Riley Sheehan, Kat Schille and Emma Ryan powered Methuen/Tewksbury to a 5-2 win over HPNA.
– Sophia LaFauci notched a hat trick and Waltham went on to a 6-2 decision over Concord-Carlisle.
– Natick got two goals from Emma Tavilla and one from Hadley Green as the Redhawks toppled Framingham for their third straight shutout.
– King Philip doubled up Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro 4-2 led by two goals from Kelly Holmes, a goal and two assists from Sydney O’Shea and a goal from Morgan Cunningham.
– Quincy/North Quincy avenged an earlier loss, getting a hat trick from Orla O’Driscoll, two goals from Maggie Lynch and Maddie Bailey, and a goal from Maggie Dineen in an 8-2 win over Plymouth.
– Maggie Lester scored twice to lead Medway/Ashland to a 6-2 win over Hopkinton/Dover Sherborn. M/A also got goals from Maggie Monaghan, Haley MacLeod, Katie Crews and Katie O’Brien.
– Two goals by Caitlin Kelly and one each by Brooke Borges and Chloe Bryda powered Bishop Feehan past Matignon, 4-1. The next day, the Shamrocks beat Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro by the same score. Molly Braga, Alivia Fitzgibbons, Riley LeClair and Grace Nelson each had a goal.
– Gloucester got goals from eighth-graders Keagan Jewell and Mya Jewell to allow the Fishermen to slip past Medford/Malden.
– An overtime goal from Kerry Balerna was the difference in Milton’s 2-1 win over Walpole. Ellie McConville also scored and Lila Chamoun made 32 saves.