– Framingham continued its solid season, knocking off Bay State Conference rival Needham, 2-1 for the first time in almost 11 years. Carolyn Cotta and Mason Puumala had the goals for the Flyers, now 5-1-2 overall on the season.
– Norwood made it 11 straight wins, staving off Medway-Ashland, 3-2 with goals from Molly Federico, Molly Roach and Marissa Cataldo.
– In King Philip’s 6-4 win over Franklin in the Hockomock League, Morgan Cunningham had a big night, scoring five goals. Cate Hart had the other goal for the Warriors. Franklin freshman Julia Flynn scored all four goals in the loss.
– Sandwich got back on track with a solid 6-1 win over the Cape Cod Furies. Caroline Barrett scored twice, while Darby Rounseville, Adriana Kelsch, Olivia O’Brien and Emma Itri each had one.
– A late goal by Aly Sumner gave Reading a hard-fought 4-3 win over Wakefield. Cara Joyce, Brooke Tango and Solana O’Shea also had goals for the Rockets.
– Goals by Kailin Sullivan and Maddie Terry were enough for Central Catholic to get past Waltham, 2-0.
– D1 #10 HPNA picked up a big win, blanking D1 #5 Shrewsbury 1-0 on a goal from Shelby Nassar.
– Laura Cogswell had a hat trick and Ally McEneaney, Grace Holden, Regan Hicks and Alexis Marcantonio each had a goal as Barnstable shut out Nantucket, 7-0.
– Cortney Lenz, Sydney Hanlon and Keira Bruen all scored as Boston Latin took down Matignon, 3-1.
– Bishop Stang doubled up St. Joseph Prep/Mt. Alvernia 4-2 getting two goals and an assist each from Mikayla Brightman and Lexi Yost.
– Maggie Lynch had six goals to power Quincy/North Quincy to a 9-3 win over Scituate. Maddie Bailey chipped in with two goals and four assists in the win.
– Stoneham/Wilmington turned back Lexington 3-1 with goals from Ava Kresco, Kaylee Cronin and Lily MacKenzie.
– Defenseman Taylor Buckley had the overtime game-winning goal as Woburn grabbed a 4-3 win over Burlington. Lizzy Boulos had two goals for the Lady Devils.
– Cassie Burke, Isabella Agahigian, Kate Devlin and Kerin Birch each found the back of the net in Walpole’s 4-2 win over Brookline.
– Two goals from Jenna DiNapoli and one each from Hannah Gromko and Shirley Whitmore led Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading past Gloucester, 4-1.
– Caroline Doherty had a hat trick, Abigail Kennedy two goals and three assists, and Ryan Maguire a goal and four assists in Hingham’s 8-3 win over Marshfield.
– Beverly/Danvers downed Shawsheen/Bedford 7-2 in the Northeastern Hockey League led by two goals and an assist from Kayleigh Crowell and a goal and three assists from Jamie Dupont.