* In a key Division 2 clash, #1 Duxbury pulled away in the third period to an eventual 5-1 win over Falmouth, handing the Clippers their first loss of the season. Ayla Abban continued her hot start with three goals. Zoey Madigan and Lily Sparrow also lit the lamp for the Dragons.
* And in another huge Division 2 matchup, unbeatens Algonquin/Hudson and Natick battled to a 2-2 standoff. Colleen Quirk and Hadley Green socred for the Redhawks, while Emily Johns and Mallory Farrell, countered for Algonquin.
* Goals by Madison Terry (2), Megan Malolepszy, Natalie Belliveau and Maddison Delvecchio powered unbeaten Central Catholic to a 5-2 victory over Waltham in an MVC/Dual County Small clash.
* Behind a 48-save performance from goalie Maddie Sidman, Plymouth surprised Pembroke 1-0 in the Patriot League. Emy Spinale had the game’s only goal.
* Amanda Forziati, Gianna Young, Gabbie Oakes and Abbie Poole each had a goal in St. Mary’s 4-1 win over Bishop Fenwick.
* Maggie Lester (2-1), Emilie Infanger (1-2) and Jenna Fitzsimons (1-2) all had three-point nights in Medway/Ashland’s 7-4 win over Hokpinton/Dover-Sherborn.
* Needham doubled up rival Wellesley, 4-2, behind goals from Jill Peabody, Maeve Hymovitz, Maddie Ledbury and Lily Schmalz.
* Two goals apiece from Maggie Lynch and Maddie Bailey carried Quincy/North Quincy to a 4-3 win over Hanover. Meredith DeCoste, Cailyn McCarthy and Erin Condon scored for the Hawks.
* Bailey Lower scored four goals in Nantucket’s 5-4 victory over East Bridgewater/West Bridgewater. Claire Misurelli had the other Whalers’ goal.
* Brooke Cedorchuck‘s hat trick led Andover’s 6-0 blanking of Westford Academy. Rose MacLean, Eliza O’Sullivan and Amy Pinkham also had goals.
* Masconomet blanked Gloucester, 3-0, as McKenna Dockery scored twice and Bella Flinn once.
* Freshman Maddie Soderquist had a hat trick and Taylor Buckley added a goal in Woburn’s 4-1 win over Wakefield.
* Isabella Batista and Mikayla Brightman both had a pair of goals as Bishop Stang took down St. Joseph/Mt. Alvernia, 6-1.
* Five different scorers – Gianna DeFilippo, Madison Vittands, Kathryn Karo, Isabel Hulse and Maeve Carey – lit the lamp in Austin Prep’s 5-0 shutout of Matignon.
* Shrewsbury posted its first win in the MVC/Dual County Large, edging HPNA 1-0, Kate Louder netted the only goal the Colonials would need.