– Janice O’Neil and Kasey Antonellis each scored two goals as Waltham picked up a 4-3 win over Haverhill/Pentucket/North Andover.
– Two goals from Jill Cosgrove and one each from Kate McDermott and Allie Coleman were enough for Duxbury to take a 4-2 win over Falmouth.
– Hingham blanked Plymouth, 6-0 led by two goals apiece from Anna O’Neil and Julianna Lynch.
– Marshfield slipped past Bishop Stang 4-3 as Meghan Doyle had three goals. Molly Shaw also scored for the Rams.
– Elizabeth Hernberg had a hat trick to lead D1 #5 Needham to a 4-1 win over Norwood.
– Goals from Annie Richards and Frankie Frelick powered Austin Prep to a 2-0 win over Archbishop Williams. Hannah Aveni had the shutout in net for the Cougars.
– Stoneham edged past Lexington, 2-1, in the Middlesex League with goals from Jenna Bragalone and Gianna Beauclair.
– Wellesley blanked Newton North, 3-0 with goals from Elise Coakley, Phoebe Lawrence and Katie Hawkinson.
– Emma Carleton had a early goal and Winthrop/Lynn made it stand up in a 1-0 win over Peabody/Lynnfield.
– Reading pulled away from Melrose in the third period for a 4-2 win. Michaela Boyle had two goals, and Ainsley Cohen and Sydney Conte one each for the Rockets, who improved to 7-1-1
– Carolyn Curley had two goals and Amanda Mambro one as Tewksbury/Methuen took down Cambridge, 3-1.
– Two goals apiece from Rachel Tassinari and Emma Tobin and one from Maggie Young led D1 #7 Boston Latin to a 5-0 win over Acton-Boxboro.
– In a key Central/West game, Shrewsbury blanked Longmeadow, 4-0. Delaney Couture had a pair of goals, and became the school’s all-time leading scorer in the process. Lily McManus and Lauren Moran also scored for the Colonials.
– Goals by Carly LaCasse, Carly Drew and Amanda Orciuch were enough for BMW-ORR to get past Martha’s Vineyard, 3-2.
– A late goal from Alexis Reisner gave Natick a big 2-1 win over Braintree in the Bay State League.