– Goals by Codi Butt and Adara Nazarian allowed D1 #6 St. Mary’s to earn a 2-2 standoff with D1 #2 Austin Prep. The teams remain unbeaten in the Catholic Central League.
– Falmouth got a pair of goals each from Shannon Upton and Brooke Bowman in a 7-0 shutout over Dennis-Yarmouth, avenging an earlier loss to the Dolphins. Rachael Curtis, Emma Callahan and Erika Meissner also had goals for the Clippers.
– D1 #1 Woburn cruised to an 8-1 win over Wakefield. Cassidy Connolly and Georgie Santullo each registered hat tricks for the Tanners.
– Nicole Amato had all three goals as Arlington Catholic downed Archbishop Williams, 3-1.
– Wellesley remained hot, blanking Norwood, 4-0, behind two goals from Olivia Vernon, and single tallies from Phoebe Lawrence and Devin Chapman.
– Kat Nikolopoulos had the hat trick to power Burlington to its fourth straight win, an 8-3 conquest of Lexington. Rylee Glennon had two goals, while Erin Browne, Megan McDonald and Katy Scott each had one goal.
– Goals by Kate Yaxter, Dierdre Burchill, Abbey Holland and Nikki Norton in a 4-1 win over Framingham.
– Duxbury whitewashed Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake 5-0 as Kate McDermott had the hat trick. Molly Duvall and Allie Coleman each added a goal for the Green Dragons.
– Shannon Higgins had the lone goal, and Bella Jaffe got the shutout as Cambridge edged Concord-Carlisle, 1-0.
– Billerica/Chelmsford earned a 2-2 tie with Westwood on goals from Samantha Lawler and Kayleigh O’Mahoney.
– D2 #3 Pembroke doubled up on Norwell 4-2, led by Jackie DiPietro‘s two goals. Emily Rogers and Taylor Armstrong each score once for the Titans.
– Haverhill/Pentucket/North Andover blanked Wayland/Weston, 3-0. Jess Chicko had two goals for HPNA and Gina Albano the other.
– Two goals apiece from Sami Mirasolo and Kathryn DiGiulio powered Peabody/Lynnfield to a 4-2 win over Marblehead.
– Jacqueline Poulack scored three goals to lead Natick to a 6-2 win over Dedham. Molly Burnes, Mikayla Quigley and Katie Lucenta each had a goal for Natick.
– Barnstable squeezed past Sandwich, 3-1, with goals from Rachel Dwyer, Meghan Moore and Rachel Aalto.
– D1 #5 Needham remained unbeaten with a 3-1 win over Weymouth. Elizabeth Hernberg had two goals for the Rockets and Gracie Bruno the other.