– Ali O’Leary scored three goals and Tori Grimmer added one as Reading blanked Lexington, 4-0.
– Dedham tied Wellesley, 3-3, in a battle of Division II heavies, getting 31 saves from Gloria Bilafer and goals from Sam Girard, Sam Hickey, and Courtney Sullivan. Sophie Vernon had a pair of strikes for Wellesley. Both teams stood at 4-0-1 after the result.
– Watertown/Belmont won a key 4-1 win over Burlington in the Middlesex League. Erin McLaughlin fired home two goals, while Emily Loprete and Aurora Fidler each had one. Kat Nickelopoulos notched the lone Burlington goal.
– Hannah Sullivan had the lone goal, and Kaitlind Ciavardone made 23 saves as Woburn knocked Winchester from the ranks of the unbeaten with a 1-0 win. Sullivan also had both goals in a 2-0 win over Lexington.
– Falmouth needed a late goal from Mackenzie Haberl to slip past Canton, 2-1, in the SEMGHL Coastal Division. Colleen Kelleher had a strong game in goal for the Bulldogs.
– Arlington Catholic ended the unbeaten season of Archbishop Williams, taking a 3-0 win. Katherine Crane had the shutout while goals came from Adrieanna Rossini, Jackie Sindoris and Jess Piracini.
– Freshman Kelly McCarthy had a pair of goals to lead #1 Duxbury to a 4-1 win over St. Mary’s. Jane Dudley and Marissa Fichter also scored for the Dragons.
– Fontbonne surprised Milton, 2-0, on the strength of goals from Katie Nolan and Mary McLoughlin.
– Austin Prep pinned a 7-0 defeat on Central Catholic. Caroline Benson and Annie Richards led the attack with two goals apiece. Kendra Currier, Jaimee Cooke and Rachel Utegg also had goals for the Cougars, who also tied NH powerhouse Hanover, 2-2, on two goals by Rebecca Raphael.
– Burlington used a six-goal outburst from Kelly Browne in a 7-2 victory over Wilmington.