– Barnstable got a penalty shot goal in the final minute of regulation from Meghan Moore to rally past Hingham, 4-3. Morgan Rainville, Danielle Desrosier and Sienna McEneaney all scored a goal as well for the Red Raiders. Julianna Lynch had two goals for Hingham.
– Reading defeated Stoneham 5-2 as Michaela Boyle and Sydney Conte each had two goals. Katie Costello also had a goal for the Rockets, who improved to 8-1-1. Gianna Beauclair and Alexis Saia had goals for Stoneham.
– Maggie Malloy had both goals as Canton tied up Duxbury, 2-2. Jackie Hayden and Mairead Kennedy had goals for Duxbury.
– Carolyn Curley and Kelly Golini had two goals apiece as Tewksbury/Methuen doubled up on Billerica/Chelmsford, 4-2.
– Kaitlyn Hathaway registered her fifth shutout of the year and Amanda Shafer had the lone goal in Pembroke’s 1-0 win over Sandwich.
– Wellesley avenged one of their losses with a 4-0 shutout win over Walpole behind the two-goal performances of Bridget Noonan and Phoebe Lawrence.
– Burlington grabbed a key 3-2 win over Arlington in Middlesex League crossover play. Emma McLean, Mary Cox and Rylee Glennon had goals for the Lady Devils.
– Grace Moroney and Bella Peters each had two goals as Marblehead skated past Oakmont, 5-2. Sydney Cresta chipped in with three assists for the Magicians.
– Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake blanked Cohasset/Hanover, 7-0. Mel McAleer led a balanced attack with two goals. Also scoring were Mary Kate Webb, Delaney Grace, Colleen Hughes, Hannah Tracy and Sophia Dauksevicz.
– Dennis-Yarmouth edged Marshfield, 3-2 with goals from Summer Walsh, Lily Holmes and Phoebe Holmes.
– Goals by Sami Kelleher and Mikayla Vincent gave Masconomet a 2-0 win over Andover.
– Chelsea Peterson and Leah Hidenfelter had goals to power BMW-ORR to a 2-0 win over Nauset/Cape Tech. The win stretched BMW-ORR’s unbeaten streak to six (5-0-1).