- Matignon, winless last season, upped its record to 5-0 with a 6-3 win over Medford. The Warriors got two-goal performances from Rose Sullivan, Courtney Hardy and Ciara Wall. Wall, a freshman forward, has 20 points in those five Matignon wins.
Haverhill/Pentucket/North Andover remained unbeaten with a 5-1 win over Waltham. HPNA got a pair of goals from Rebecca Harty, and single tallies from Jess Chicko, Andrea Albano and Gina Albano.
- Goals by Georgia Snow and Kaitlyn Ramsey propelled Sandwich to a 2-0 win over BMW/Orr in the first round of the Judy Kostas Tournament.
- Peabody/Lynnfield got two goals apiece from Elise Murphy and Kathryn DiGiullo in a 5-2 win over Marblehead. Eighth-grader Katelyn Clarke had both goals for Marblehead.
Rachael Curtis notched a hat trick, and Emma Callahan, Shannon Upton and Hannah Callahan each had one goal to power Falmouth to a 6-0 win over Marshfield.
- Sara Cruise scored three goals, and Allie Medeiros and Jessica Bears each scored twice as Bishop Stang took down Shawsheen, 7-2.
- Tewksbury/Methuen slipped past Lincoln-Sudbury, 1-0, for its fifth straight win to start the season. Kaia Hollingsworth had 27 saves for the shutout, and Kelly Golini got the lone goal.
- Meghan Kerin (3) and Emma Crocker (2) combined for five goals as Archbishop Williams took care of Ursuline, 6-2.
- Goals by Chloe Spedden, Christina Leonard, Abby Chrisafedeis and Julianne Sacco powered Algonquin/Hudson to a 4-2 win over Auburn in Central/West action.
- Dennis-Yarmouth advanced in the Judy Kostas Tournament with a 2-1 win over Nauset/Monomoy, on goals by Taylor McDowell and Tara Stocker.